Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fives...

This weeks Friday Five is...
Five things you do to relax, destress,contain your composure or that you just enjoy doing for yourself!

1. Pedicure Please.... 
One of my favorite things ever but for some reason I never go and get one! I am telling you I could sit in that chair for days- LOVE IT!! 

2. Sometimes I will just shut my door grab a stack of magazines(I have a magazine issue, ask my neighbor Kim she knows all about it) curl up in a chair, turn off my phone(lets be honest I dont ever turn off my phone I just silence it) and get lost in a magazine! I love it!

3.If I am super stressed I will jump on the treadmill and go!
 OK, again lets be honest, I have only done this once but it did help so I know that I will do it again...if I am in the mood to drive to the gym! 
Just laying it out there for ya :) 

4. I'm not really a napper but if I am feeling overwhelmed or whatever  else I will put on the jammies, grab a book and dont think I will be in bed by 9-if needed! 
Thats not me in the picture if you were wondering :)

5. My ultimate Relaxer, de-stresser is most definitely a good old hot BUBBLE BATH!!! 
Again grab a book, light a candle, silence the phones and jump in! 
If that girl had fake blond hair that could be all me and my little Zoe! 

Speaking of Zoe she wanted to know if she could add this to my wish list! 
I think she needs this little Furrari! 
Thanks for reading my Fives! I cant wait to see everyones list! 
Don't forget to link up...

7 comments:

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can you believe i've never had a pedicure??? My feet are so ticklish, i'm not sure i'd make it through.. everyone swears I would. Maybe i'll give it a shot! Happy Friday!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pedicures...oh I totally forgot pedicures...Just having someone rub my feet is heaven.

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You are so funny. I love reading your Friday Fives today !

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww pedicure sounds so amazing. And bubble baths are my fav! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the treadmill comment! haha I feel the same way about the elliptical.... when I was going to the gym!

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am with you on the pedicures! Love them. I don't love bubble baths for very long, because I get to hot!

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Pedicures, and bubble baths are the perfect way to unwind and relax! Love them!!!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...