Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Anniston!!!

Do you remember this post or this post?

Well that sweet angel turns one years old today!!
 I am telling you she is the sweetest baby girl and she is PRECIOUS!! 
When she smiles at you you cant help but smile back!
I can honestly say she has brought our groups of friends closer! She has already had a few girls day in her little life...

Her and Aunt Stephanie in the craft room on one of our girls days...

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of little Anniston!




 She had a big ole' birthday party this past weekend and of course I took some pictures....

First I have to show you some of the decorations!
Jayne has found love in the Cricut- I packed mine up and  sent it home with her and look what  she made....





I am so proud of Jayne!! She did an AMAZING job!!

Even Aunt Stephanie broke out her crafty side and made these pops! Those bad boys were good!
Good Job Steph....

Of course I went shopping at Littlebits Design and I got this... How cute is this precious chair? I sure am glad that "my neighbor" is the talent behind Littlebits Design!!

Getting ready to open her presents...

She really liked her cards...

Look at that sweet girl in her chair!

It was so sweet her precious cousin made her that little flower and it was so cute!

Little Miss got her a little bikini.... Dad wasnt forsure about that!

Taking it all in with Dad....

Look at sweet Ethan! Sorry Rhiannon it looks like you are in mid drink but I had to get a picture in of little Ethan! This sweet boy is PRECIOUS he is so cuddly and smiley, I love it!! He is Annistons boyfriend....

She got a big girl wagon!! PRECIOUS!!!

Cake time.....

She was all about sharing her cake...LOL!

Even Aunt Jana liked your chair....

Happy Birthday Sweet Anniston!!
 You are precious and I cant wait to spend MANY more Birthdays with you!!

5 comments:

Mommyto2 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those decorations are wonderful! Love the name Anniston too!

A Marine's Wife! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that looks like the best birthday party!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The party is freaking fantastic!!!! Every girl should wear a cute tutu and have awesome candies at their parties :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute decorations!

The Farrar's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey! Small world! We go to church with this darling family!!!!! Love all the decor! Such a cute, cute party!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...