Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hodge Podge and My Soapbox!

OH my stars I haven't blogged all week! Its been a crazy week and by the time I sit down at night I don't even want to think about turning on the computer!!  

Are you ready for the 4th of July??? I always like the 4th because I feel like you can just sense the pride of being Americans from everyone! I think we forget how lucky we are to live in the USA!
I am beyond excited because my little niece or nephew is in that sweet little belly!!! YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!
I Love my Sister in Law!! I couldnt have asked for a better one!!

Im stepping on my soap box, bear with me for 2 seconds!
When oh When will the poloticians know that THEY WILL ALWAYS GET CAUGHT!!! Get a fricking clue people!!! Even when you are not someone in the spotlight YOU ALWAYS GET CAUGHT!!!! Its not rocket science!

Ok I am off now...

Are you like me do you Love kitchen gadgets? I have always liked them so whenever I see a Kitchen giveaway I jump on board! I have never won a giveway but I fiqure it isnt going to hurt to throw my name in the hat, right? Have you ever won one? I need some hope!! Sarah in the City is hosting one so maybe this time I will get lucky(cross your fingers)! Go check it out(Love that green mixer)!!


Tomorrows Friday Fives is...
Five of your Favorite July 4th Memories, Recipies, Traditions, Plans... and if your an angry person you can tell us why you don't like July 4th-Just Kidding!


                                                   ANNND here are some celebrities for you...
Always a fan of Mrs.Spears...

How cute is Matthew Maconahay's daughter! PRECIOUS


Is that Jeremy Piven I see? LOVE HIM....

I mean John Goodman has lost some MAJOR weight!
Before..,

After...

Miss GaGa just because I have to!!!

3 comments:

A Marine's Wife! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your sister in law is so cute! Lady Gaga...not so much

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

did you see the pic of GaGa dressed like a man?

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cute pregnant girl she is :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...