Monday, July 12, 2010

Rambling....

You all know I am a list maker so I am working on my Birthday wish list! Before you all say "I thought you were a Birthday scrooge?" or "Birthday List? Are you kidding all you do is COMPLAIN about your birthday" I still can make a wish list right???? I mean when you see the list you will realize its not practical because its full of expensive electronics, cars, purses....EXPENSIVE being the theme of the whole darn thing but its still fun! 

My iTunes is a hot mess!!! I have some duplicates all throughout the library, some songs dont work, some are only 20 seconds long!! My goal or mission rather is to clean up that mess! The bad thing is I dont know where to start! I need to figure out how to make a master list of songs and drag it over to iTunes but how do I delete everything thats in iTunes now???  Its driving me nuts but I am in the process of cleaning up my files, pictures, music on my laptop so I gotta get this done!
Any advice???



Sandra Bullock's sweet baby boy is Precious! 



Ok this random and stupid but it makes me laugh, it really doesn't take much to crack me up! When the rock comes through the window and the reaction of the guy with the hood on makes me laugh! Dumb I know...

Have you had these?? YUM! They just came out with a Mint one and I am sad to say I am excited about it! I dont buy these all the time because I am cheap and they are expensive but I will be trying this one! Wonder if they have them at Sams????


6 comments:

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE pudding! I must try this!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMGOSH! those Jello things look delicious!!! MMMMM..

I am on a liquid/soft diet for 6-8 weeks due to jaw surgery so I will def have my mama pick some of these up. :)

-makay

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mousse Temptations are DELISH!!! I have some in the fridge now....speaking of, I think I will go have one!

Ambs said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you could put everything you want onto an external hard drive and then wipe out itunes and put it back in there from the hard drive? hope that helps...

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh yum!! I love chocolate mint!! I'll have to buy some of that pudding.

Im working on my b-day list too, my birthday is this Thursday, so I got me a pretty good list going on! lol. I probably wont get hardly anything on there. Cause I don't think I can talk anyone into getting me a IPAD for my B-day! lol.

Shannon said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm a huge fan of the Mousse jello snacks! Fun post...you should join Charissa's Miscellany Monday post...this is perfect.

www.charissagraham.com

Have a great week, Beth!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...