Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Ends....

I warn you now- I am back to my random ways!

Did ya'll have a good weekend?
I did! 
 I took a trip East to visit...
my amazing Granny!!

We ran errands, ate out(not WW friendly) and just hung out! A very close family friend(one of my
Pap-Paw's best buddies) had surgery last week and he is having a hard time boucing back so we spent time visiting with him and his family. It was hard to be in that hospital again- its the same hospital where my
Pap-Paw  passed away. The sounds, smells... brought back some very rough memories but I knew that my Pap-Paw would be so glad to know that we were visiting with the Brown family. I miss my Pap-Paw...

My Granny has TONS of pictures and I LOVE THEM!!! I took a few of the old one and scanned them so that I could share with you....

Check out my bangs- Oh my STARS!! Thanks Mom....

I am pretty certain I have a mullet(again thanks Mom) I am also loving that Pap-Paw has his pants rolled!

I think he might be trying to kill me...

This is isnt an old one but  my word Zoe is cute...


Saturday morning we ate at...

 I had a omlette that had avacodo on it!!
If you follow me on Twitter than you have seen this but I had to share again...

I dont usually sign up for giveaways,  it could be that I never win but my LUCK changed because I won Sarah in the City blogs giveaway!! YAYA I wont a $40 giftcard to cookware.com!!! So excited!!!

Ok I am off to get some things done and hit the sack! Back to the gym in the morning!!

Oh yeah thanks for all the personal questions!! Its kinda fun to answer them!!

8 comments:

Kristen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Zoe is so cute! AND why did our Mom's think mullets were stylish!?!

Mindy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think I had that exact same hair cut! :) Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Congrats on winning a giveaway! :)

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww.. awesome throwback photos! So great :) Glad you had a good weekend!

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute pics!! and that omelette looks amazing!!!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a good weekend!

Our mothers just tried their best to do us in with our hairstyles, didn't they? I started kindergarten with a bowl cut.

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved looking at all the old pics! You are too cute!

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh your granny is the cutest! THAT omlette is my FAVORITE from Mimis! YUM!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We have a Mimi's here...I have yet to check it out! I may have to now, I love eating at new places :)

Just to let you know, I've given you a blog award. You can find it here:
www.heathersharbor.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...