Thursday, July 15, 2010

When I Wish Upon a Star....

I'm 30 and I made a WISH list....

Be Still my BEATING HEART!
 I love anything and everything Louis Vuitton! 
When I win the lottery these 2 babies will be mine!! YAY- 
Oh my stars Im getting excited about winning the lottery that I dont even play
Oh Dear...



I am loving anything and everything Anthropologie right now!
Maybe I can just wish for the store...





The FitBit! I like this little thing....



I am still SWOONING over this bad boy, the iPad!
 I WANT one but I heard that the 2nd generation one will have a USB port 
Patience....
This is a WANT not a NEED(who am I kidding this whole list is WANTS)!
I am wanting to make the switch to MAC so of course I will need a MACBook!


A trip to this AMAZING city with the works! 
Room, dining, just being there will make me HAPPY.....

Very unrealistic but Please and Thank You!!!

Since this is a WISH LIST I love these little CHANEL clutches but lets be honest they are small and I would probably never use it but it sure is cute!

15 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your wish list. I especially like the BMW. NICE!~

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

NICE wishlist... I want everything on it, too! I'm with you on the iPad... have patience, I need that USB port! I have a macbook and love it dearly - when you make the switch hopefully you'll love it as much as i did. I'm drooling over the Louis Vuitton bags (esp. the 2nd one!)


P.S. I'm all geared up for Friday Fives!

MommyLovesStilettos said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Louis too :)

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You go girl! AMAZING wish list :)

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Louis Vuitton!!! I just have fake purses by him!! LOL Maybe one day a real one. I live 45 minutes from NY!

mjellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'll have one of each. Please and thank you :)

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wowsa the LV bags are AH-mazing.

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your wish list! What's a FitBit?

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok so I LOVE everything on your wish list, hope you get at least one item from it for your bday! I had to go check out what a fitbit was and thanks to you, my personal wishlist just got added too. How neat is that thing!?!? Totally cool. :)

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ok so I LOVE everything on your wish list, hope you get at least one item from it for your bday! I had to go check out what a fitbit was and thanks to you, my personal wishlist just got added too. How neat is that thing!?!? Totally cool. :)

Mrs. Pick said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What an amazing wish list! If you receive 2 of anything for your b-day---feel free to send the extra one my way!

Kerbi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your wish list! That first Louis Vuitton bag is on my list too! Happy birthday!

Carolyn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Get you a mac. I've had a desktop mac for decades and just bought a refurbished laptop from Mac Authority. It's off I-65 at Wedgewood. And if you go on tax-free weekend ... even better!

Politics and Pearls said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl.. this is an excellent list!!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yummy for the LV bags...seriously...you need that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...