Thursday, August 5, 2010

87 Days, EEEHHHHH......

Oh my gosh ya'll we only have 87 days till Halloween which means we have about 70 days till we can decorate for Halloween! 
I dont know if it is the heat or what but I cant wait till fall! I love all the colors, the weather, the smells, the holidays.EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH.....
Cant wait!!! I am even ready for football season! 



Speaking of the fall can you believe that schools are starting back! I cant believe how fast this summer as gone- its almost scary! With summer almost gone  I realized that this is the second summer in a row that I didn't get to do this...
I am in dire need of a vacation that consist of sunscreen, waves, magazines...
There is nothing like counting down the days to vacation, packing bathing suits and beach towels, waking up excited because you are going to the beach! I really want to go to the beach before the Summer of 2010 is a faint HOT memory. I Just need to make it happen- all I need is a few days away with nothing but the sounds of waves and the faint sounds of Shark week on the TV


I am a firm believer of "treat people the way you want to be treated"! I noticed the other day a lady being so darn critical to I'm assuming to her sister or friend(I was at Hobby Lobby). This lady had nothing nice to say about anything to this other girl, everything she showed her she had a negative comment about it. It just made me think and I will say that I know people who have nothing nice to say. You know that when they walk into a room the first thing out of their mouth will be negative, a cut or telling you what you did wrong rather than saying something nice or positive!
 I am making a solid effort today to not be that person because I know how bad it is to be on the receiving end of those comments. You work on things or do things for others and you make it perfect and that person STILL finds that one thing wrong...Its so frustrating so I know that I never want to be that Debbie Downer attitude! 

Ok I am off my soapbox and I am leaving you with this...
Because I have vacations on my mind today! How Amazing!  I will go there one day! My heart flutters with just the thought of it! 

Tomorrow Friday Fives Be Here or Be Square! 
Topic is 5 things you miss about being a Kid!

15 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We may be visiting that stadium this year! Chris' birthday is in December and the Colts play the Titans in TN sometime near his bday... he keeps dropping hints that that is what he wants for his gift this year haha

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I couldn't agree more with your post on positive attitude. I was at Target right after the Carrie Underwood wedding pictures were in People, and a lady and her very young daughter were trashing it big time. Not quietly either. The Mom kept saying just the most awful nasty things, about the dog wearing an outfit, saying Carrie was fat, just horribly loud and the little girl kept saying yeah right back to her Mom! Disgusting!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I start decorating for Halloween on October 1st! It's my husbands favorite holiday so we go all out. I hope you make it to the beach this summer. I'm going tonight!

Miranda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year ! :-) Now I'm all excited!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love, Love, Love that last picture! I am thinking I might print it out and put it in a frame! I am going to get there one day too!!!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Christopher, my son, is leaving for Scotland next week. I'm so jealous. Trying to figure out how I can get to the beach by fall, but not thinking it's gonna happen. :(

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl, I soo know what you mean. I am so ready for fall! I live about an hour from Nashville & I know whatcha mean, it's so stinkin' hot!!!

mjellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Okay, I NEED those glittery pumpkins!!!!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love halloween too! Its my Moms birthday so we always decorate and do it up big. I near Knoxville, and we have been feeling the heat here too!

californiadreamin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE fall and I agree with you-- the smells are the BEST!!

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love halloween too :) YAY!

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm SOOO ready for Fall too! It's one of my favorite seasons!

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm ready for the change in seasons too but I'm not ready to go back to work! Usually by this time I am ready for school to start back up but not this summer!

Candice Pair said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl if your Nashville weather is anything like our Memphis weather, then I'm feeling you! I'm aching for fall!! And Im in need of a vacay too...and that picture makes it even worse!

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I could so use a vacay too! Oh how fab would it be to be this lovely lady in the photo! ahhh - a girl can dream, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...