Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life
This weeks Friday Five is...
5 Things You Miss About Being A Kid!

1. Energy!
 I mean I wish I just had half of the energy that I used to have!
What happens to it???

2. Playing!! I remember playing all day with my Barbies, I had the dream house and Barbie car! I would just play and the only thing I had to worry about is what outfit to put on my Barbie...

3. No Worries...As a kid your just carefree and stress free!

4.Excitement!
I would get so excited about things!
 I remember when I got my American Girl Doll I thought that my  life was complete, I was beyond exciting so much so that I can remember the exact moment I got her! Now I get excitement when I get the bills paid...
5.I miss the Love of Summer!
No School
Swimming
Playing outside
Family Vacation
Adventures with my brother and neighborhood kids
Lazy Days
Popsicles
Sprinklers
Church Camp
The smells of cut grass
Family Trips to Opryland
Staying up late
Spending a week at my Granny and Pap-Paws by myself without my brothers..
 Now days summer days are just like every other day...


Ok Link Up so I can see your answers :)




3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We are on the way to TENNESSEE and I'm blogging in the front seat. My daughter saw your Kirsten picture and wanted me to tell you that she is now playing with my doll that I got as a child!

Happy Friday! :)

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this post! :) There are days I wish I was a kid again :)

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This post took me back to my child hood! love it! Barbies are still my fav!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...