Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life

This weeks Friday Fives is
your Five Favorite Websites...

1. My first one is going to have Google Reader
I am telling you if you read/follow blogs you have to get a Google Reader account! You just put in the address of the blogs you read and it keeps up with it and lets you know when they have updated their blog! Love it!


2. I feel lame(did I really just type out lame)but I have to put Facebook on the list! 
I will say that I usually do check it from my phone but I feel like its a good way to keep up with friends, old HS friends and family!


3. Salesforce.com this is a work website but I really like it! Its new and upcoming and I am a computer nerd so I really like working with it!

4. I mean who doesnt love some Amazon!
You can find anything and everything at this website and half the time you get free shipping!
Love it!



5. I love me some Anthropologie!
I can spend an hour just looking around there site!
To bad everything is out of price range but a girl can look, right???

Well of course I am going to have more than 5...

 

Twitter(do you follow me on Twitter? You should your missing out on my daily traffic rants)!


Well of course Blogger


I bet I check The Weather Channel a thousand times a day...


I also can always waste some time on Netflix!

Love the Cooking Light Website...

Hour upon hours wasted here!
I am warning you now its addicted!
I love the TomKat Studios!!!



Ok Grab my button and link up!
 I cant wait to see what sites your visiting!!
Just Me and My Life

6 comments:

Sarah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great list!! I really need to jump on the Friday Fives bandwagon. Every week i make a list in my head after reading your post.

Have a good weekend!!

Gen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You asked who doesn't like amazon...I don't. :) yea, there are really some of us alive and kickin...but i do love me some facebook!

Courtney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awesome list!! :o)

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the friday fives. And I do sooo love cooking light too :)

Together We Save said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We have lots of the same favs and I am from Tennessee too... grew up in Nashville & now live in a small town. I am addicted to the Weather Channel.

CurlyJ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!

I'm new to this whole 'blog hop' thing and I don't quite understand it! So say I wanted to participate in your Favourite 5 Websites for today, as a blogger, am I supposed to do this every Friday? or just when I'm interested and have something to say? lol. Please fill me in!

Thanks a bunch!

- CurlyJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...