Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life

This weeks Friday Five is Random Questions!
The Questions are...
1.Something you are OCD about?
Thats right I am weird about vacuuming! I have a routine that I vacuum to and lets get real I get serious about it! I will admit there are a lot f weeks that I vacuum everyday!!
And Remember this? I'm just totally crazy about the doors!

2. Your favorite quote?
“I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss - the perfect parent - or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got.
-Carrie (Sex& the City)”




3.What is the farthest you have been from home?
LONDON BABY(imagine Joey from Friends saying that)!
The summer after after my Senior I went to London, Ireland and Scotland! AMAZING I will go back one day!

4.Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake- I love the real ones but it just one more thing to clean up!
5.First Blog you ever read?
I owe my friend Jenny for interested in blogging!
The first blogs she told me about was My Charming Kids and Kellys Korner!
I love both of them today!!


Cant wait to see everyones answers!!
Grab the link...
Just Me and My Life
Add your post below and check out everyones answers!!
Thanks for doing the Fives!!

8 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, how I love Carrie's SATC quotes! Some of the best!

And I also have a fake Christmas tree. I love a real tree, but bought a nice fake one after I got my cat!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter, and he had a serious vacuuming obsession - your answer reminded me of that show! ha ha :) Sex & the City has the best quotes. And now you've got me feeling excited about putting up the Xmas tree! (YIKES! it's only August, but whatever! I'm totally ready!)

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that carrie quote! So Jealous you went to London... SO JEALOUS! I so NEED a pink vacuum!!!

xo

Bloggin in PA said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! I am your newest follower and Friday Five participant! I found you through Stephanie's blog! I love your blog layout and header! Such a cute picture of you!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love love love Sex and the City!

Katie Lane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for hosting this, it was fun! I just love your blog - so much so that I followed you :)

Selma said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

London baby!!! ;) I always say this when I talk about this city. Watched way too much Friends but it stuck! ;)

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Sex and the city and that quote! Thanks for always doing great friday 5s!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...