Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gotta Have This...

I mean how cute are these! They are reusable baggies- you can put them in the diswasher so you can use them over and over! I love them and they are so stinking cute! I will be purchasing a few of these! They also come in
all different sizes(its the small things folks)!!
You can find them here!




I am loving all the emails I got about my Greys Anatomy Wordless Wednesday!

The show comes back on September 23rd!

This weeks Friday Five is Random Question Week because its the last Friday of the month(can you believe August is over-its almost scary how fast time goes by)!!
Here are the Random Questions
1.Something you are OCD about
2. Your favorite quote
3.What is the farthest you have been from home?
4.Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
5.First Blog you ever read?

Grab the button, link up and go check out everyones answers!!

Just Me and My Life

7 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those reusable bags are adorable and would definitely cause some lunch room chatter at work. I think I will have to order some pronto.

Please stop teasing me with McDreamy. I can't take it anymore. :) Sigh... <3

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those little bags!! Tell me they have lunchboxes on the site, too... You can't rock brown bag or walmart bag with those adorable little things. ;)

Thanks for sharing!!

family of 4 on the move! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have seen those bags and always wondered if they would work with my kids. I just have the fear that they would throw them away...you know kids!! lol

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the reusable bags! Very cute.

a girl and a pearl. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The reusable bags are so cute! And so is your blog! I love love love Nashville. Visiting in November for a wedding! Hubs went to college there and I absolutely loved visiting him!

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE those! Thanks for sharing.

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those sandwich holders!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...