Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Tooollllddd You So....

Well Friends Did You Think I left ya!
Its been a crazy week and I yes I am aware its only Tuesday! Last night I didnt even sit down till 10pm!
You all know I am a little weird about cleaning and I didnt get everything done over the weekend so last night I had a date with my vacuum, dust rag and the iron! I knew that I wouldnt be able to sleep till it was done-weird I know!

Thanks again to everyone for the Birthday Wishes! I really did have an Amazing 30th birthday and I have to Thank all my Family and Friends! I did have Birthday Round Two and of course I only took one picture!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... I am a picture fanatic what was I thinking! If you come back tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday you will see that one picture :) Its always fun to get together with friends so I had a blast and I have thank my bestie, Steph! She got it all together and planned it so THANK YOU STEPH I HAD A BLAST!!!

I feel like all the blogs I read are all saying "its so HOT" "The weather is miserable..."
Well it is miserable in Nashville!
It was funny because on the news they said " Nashville has froze, flooded and fried"!
Its ridiculous! I dont know how my brother works in this heat. He came by tonight and mowed and I tried to go out there and help but I was dying(Im a wimp)!
Here is the forecast here but they fail to mention the 1000% humidity!

Now lets talk about the important things...

What is wrong with this girl?
You know her mom is like "I TOLD YOU SO"!!! Oh Stars...
I will die if she gets back with him!

Did you watch?
I think she did good! Good for her for trying to do what was best for Chris! We will see if they can make it...

Ok I am giving you short and sweet tonight! Things will calm down soon and I will give you a big ole' post!!

3 comments:

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Girl, I hear ya about the humidity! 90% humidity at 8am today. I got out of my car and my glasses fogged up. And wouldn't unfog.

Right now, at quarter to 10, the heat index is at 105. Tomorrow's high is 97, heat index of 115. I LOVE the heat, but humidity can shove it where the sun don't shine ;) I'll think of you tomorrow while I'm melting ;)

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's in the low 60's where I live. I'd do anything for some heat! Oh and I liked Roberto from week 1, he was my favorite by far.

Lindsay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's hot here in CALI too :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...