Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lookie Lookie Cookie...

Well lookie lookie cookie I am getting my weekend wrap up on time(well on time according to my blogging schedule)! The good thing here is my house is clean, laundry done, ironing down, dishwasher is empty and I still have time to spare for blogging! Its been awhile since I started the week with EVERYTHING done and I like it! This weekend has been laid back and I just really hung out! Tonight I cooked out with my little brother- he got a big ole new grill so we had to give it a whirl! My little brother totally cracks me up- Im pretty darn lucky to have him as a little brother!

Tomorrow its back to the morning workouts and eating healthy. I slipped a little but let me tell you something I realized that I want to workout and eat healthy! Everything in my life is just  better when I am doing those two things! Crazy its taken me 30 years(ouch it still hurts to admit Im 30) to realize that!!

We all know about my health issues (if you dont you can read about it here) with those issues comes a lot of doctors appointment. Well tomorrow morning I have to go to the doctor and I dread it! I stress until its over because more times than not I get bad news at the doctor so I am praying tomorrow the news isnt totally awful!

The last couple of days it hasnt been as hot here and let me tell you it makes me homesick for fall!!
I cant wait for all things fall!! Especially The cooler temps and colors...


Since I am a rapper now(if you follow me on Twitter you know what I am talking about) and I like this song I love this even more!

I saw this today on Say Cheese when I was checking out her answers to Friday Fives and I knew that I had to post it here!
I love it!
Since we are on this topic go check out the besties blog (of course when you are done reading here) and check out her post today and then go look at her comments-tell me what you think about ole' anonymous' comment- COWARD!

I have the Emmy's on but Im not really watching as much as I am listening because I think its boring but here are my thoughts so far...
Jimmy Fallon really is cracking me up
The Elton John/ Green Day song thing made me laugh
I loved that Captain Phil was in the reality run down part
Lastly, what is Kate Gosslin doing at the Emmys?

Ok I am ending with this because she is just darn precious!
Look at sweet Anniston's one year pictures!


How cute is this picture of their little family?

3 comments:

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope your Dr visit goes well!! I looooove the tiara pic, she's a little princess diva!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I backtracked a little and read your past post about the car accident - very moving. I hope you feel better, and the appointments improve with time!

I checked out the "anonymous" quote at your friend's blog - WOW! Crazy person alert!

Katie Lane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope the DR. went okay. Love the pic. of the trees. You crack me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...