Thursday, August 19, 2010

MY FAVORITE Friday Fives YET....

Welcome to Friday Fives! 
This may just be my most favorite one yet(do I say that every week?)! 
This weeks topic is...
Tell me 5 things about your dream house- scour the world wide web and find pictures or just tell us about it, where it will be, size...! 

Its no secret that I love me some New York City! 
So in my little fantasy world I am going to create me the BEST New York City apartment ever! 

1.Guest Room
 Since I am in the city I am going to need an AMAZING guest room! 
How perfect is this?
We can pretend the ocean view is a little pond in Central Park! 

2. Bathrooms
There are no WORDS...
Really there aren't! 
This is where we will start pretending that my AMAZING New York City Apartment is rent control at $1000  a month (HEY I can dream right)! 

Yes Kids that is a fireplace you see!! 


3. Laundry Room-
Who doesn't love a pretty laundry room!
Lol...this looks very New York doesn't it?

4. Kitchen
I would die! 
I mean the colors, the shelving, the flowers, the glass fridge door...
AAAHHHHH(this is me singing in the happiness of dreaming-please join in)! 

5. Front Door
Its New York but a girl needs some PINK right! 
How cute would that be with Christmas Lights and a cute Christmas wreath!!
How long till I can decorate?
I'm in love...




6. Bedroom
Honestly you can drool- I am! 
OUTSTANDING!!
Not one darn thing I would change! 
L-O-V-E! 

7.Craft Room
No Words
Again Speechless(which is rare and a tad scary)...
Just take a moment to stare!

8. Family Room
Again....
OUT FREAKING STANDING! 
Are you appluding yet?
Seriously?
Check out the little side table of suitcases! 
I am in luck I already have the Cognac picture hanging on the wall!! 

So thats it! 
Thats my $1000 a month rent AMAZING New York City dream Apartment! 

Im ready to move! 
Who do I need to talk to to get this all set up for me???
Im in Love! 

(Let me just add a quick note here I typed this out while watching Rachel Zoe and I feel like I may have put a little Rachel Zoe commentary in this post)!

Honestly cant wait to see your DREAM homes! 

Grab the button
Just Me and My Life

Link up! 
and SHUT THE FRONT DOOR(more Rachel ZOE- I swear I am done)! 

18 comments:

chocoholic said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You found some great pictures! I envy that craft room!

Valene Marie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, Love those photos... this might just be my favorite topic EVER :) Can you imagine a house like that for only $1000. Here in Cali we get a tiny cracker box for that, BOOOO.


Love it!

The Sometimes Single Mom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I *LOVE* you're dream house/ NYC apartment!!! I especially love the craft room!

Ok, now I'm off to go do some scouring of my own *insert evil smile right.here*

=D

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the pink door...you have one of those pictures in the last room...KDM

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm loving that shower, and the pink door is perfect! You'd have quite the dream home! :) Happy Friday!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I LOVE the family room - my kinda space! Nice and open with lots of personality. I have to say, this was one of the funnest friday fives EVER! :D Have a great weekend!

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful dream home!
Love the kitchen and the laundry room :)

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow what fabulous pictures you've found. I so would love to have a house like that!

Happy Friday xo

Holly Diane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So happy I found this blog! I have to have that pink front door!!!!!

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that bathroom with the tub in the middle of the room...amazing.

Margaret said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love these pics. Except for the pink door, but I'm not partial to pink. Fun. :)

peace...

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that guest bedroom picture. If/When I have kids I would love to have built in bunkbeds like that. Love your pics!! Have a good weekend!!!

Ari- Audrey Onassis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Um, I'm moving right in! Just found your blog and it's so fun! Can't wait to see more.

xo.

Wild and Precious said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow that is so weird -- you dreamt my exact house. of course i'm kidding.. but wow, beautiful. i have ALWAYS wanted a shower like that!!

so fun.
xo,
blair
hope you'll swing by wild-and-precious.com

Kerbi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE your dream house!

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just so you know - I'm moving in with you. Since you have a guest room and all... :)

Diana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! Beautiful Rooms! And that's understating it. I might save a few for my "dream rooms idea folder" for you know, when I ummm win the lottery or something. lol

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Whoa I die for that bedroom! Great picks and pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...