Monday, August 30, 2010

Stupid...

Thank you all for your sweet emails and comments about my doctors appointment today.
I am not going to get into the details on here and be the debbie downer that I feel like when I do have to talk about my medical crap(yup thats right I said crap)! 

For the most part I just look at it as this is it-this is my life- it is what it is and I have to deal with it.
But days like this I don thave my positive attitude about my health CRAP!

I will now be taking MORE medicine
Which cost MORE money out of my pocket (lets think-Girls runs red light, Girl drives through my car on MY side- All her fault BUT I am the one that pays out out my pocket for my medicine that I wouldnt even have to take if it wasn't for  that STUPID STUPID girl). Like I said there is no positive take on this today. And let me say its not about just the money-its just the only thing that I can remotely share my anger about and type about without bursting into tears on here.
Because let me tell you something if that STUPID STUPID girl took away from me the opportunity to have kids we WILL have some serious serious issues. 

Again not going into all the details but I have arthritis setting into my right hip and into my lower spine. Big Picture is expensive medicine, pain and not being able to carry a baby.

Ok I am done talking about it and I promise I will be back to normal tomorrow.

10 comments:

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

:(

So sorry you're going through this. I really hope that things get better/easier.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awe hunny my thoughts and prayers are with you. And yes STUPID STUPID GIRL.

whitney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ugh! stupid stupid girl! :(
I am so sorry. I am praying for you and I definitely rebuke any pain or anything wrong! You will have babies in the name of Jesus! No medicine and no pain!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would give anything to change places with you....You will get thru this...you amaze me with your strength...hang in there hon....KDM

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry you didn't get great news today :( Praying for ya girlie!

Carolyn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hang in there, friend. God is still in the miracle business. I hope He has one for my dad this week who is having his 5th spine surgery. This time he's having 5 levels fused.

Praying for you always,

The Mawmaw

The Farrar's said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Praying for you! God is BIGGER than this diagnosis! Just BELIEVE that you CAN carry a baby one day! Pray about it. God is good! He will bless you in one way or another! Hoping today is better for you!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so, so sorry for all of this mess. I know God has an amazing plan for you. It is so hard to see when you are in the midst of a trial, but I know He has great plans for you!

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Do they have Kroger (the grocery store) in Nashville? If so, and your drugs are generic, you can get a 90 day supply for 10 bucks at Kroger. I know a lot of places do this, but that's where I get mine.

Also, I was dropped from insurance in May and then denied insurance, but I have medicine I have to take. I had no idea how I was going to pay for it. Fortunately, I've contacted the company that makes my drugs and they sent me a 90 day supply for free. Most drug companies have patient assistance programs. Just google the maker of whatever drug you take followed by patient assistance.

Good luck. So sorry for all your issues compliments of an incompetent driver.

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow...that's crazy. I'm so sorry and would like to say a few things to that STUPID girl...hang in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...