Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Nonsense

Oh my we made it to another Thursday! 
It has been a rainy couple of days in NashVegas, it vaguely reminds me of this nonsense

I am telling you when the weather is like this I AM DRAGGING! I don't want to get up in the mornings and that is not good because going to the gym has not been happening! So tonight I WILL go to bed early and I WILL go to the gym in the morning if its not a rainy good sleeping weather morning

Its official I am old! We have established this with my 30th birthday and all! 
But last night I was telling my Granny that my hip is KILLING me! 
Honestly I am complaining about my hip! 
What in the world! 
By now you probably know that I get every kind of weird aliment, medicine side affect or any kind of weird health issue. So me complaining about my hip to my Granny is not surprising at all to her! 
We go thru everything is could be, might be or what it would lead to and the she said "have you looked online what it could be?"! 
And I respond with "Big SSIIIGGGHHH!"
Why look online?
You type in your symptoms and you wait for Cancer to pop up (I'm aware that this was on Sex in the City) but I feel like everything online leads to cancer which leads to stress, worry and sleepless nights and in long run it ends up being nothing! 
So here is my question- 
Do you try to diagnose yourself or do you go to the doctor every time something comes up?
My right hip hurts it could be nothing or it could be appendicitis (yes I googled it)! 
Oh the stress....
AND while I am complaining about Doctors let me ask...
Why oh why do you give me a prescription with enough refills to get me by till my next appointment BUT when I make my next appointment you cant get me in for a month! Which now leads to the rat race of trying to get a nurse on the phone to call the pharmacy to add a refill to my prescription which usually takes a day because I can never get you the nurse and the Pharmacist to get on the phone at the same time!! 
Come on people you are doctors you are smart figure this out so we can all be PROACTIVE!! 
Dr.E I know you read this and I promise I am not talking to you :) LOL! 


Well My Target is finally opening back up from the flood!!
I am beside myself!!
I dont need a thing but  I think I am going to go there and walk around and smell the new Target air!!

Love Paris!!
I will go there one day!
So I was really excited when I came across this post


And I am leaving you with this because I liked it...


Oh yeah tomorrows Friday Five I am really excited about! 
The topic is....
Tell me 5 things about your dream house- scour the world wide web and find pictures or just tell us about it, where it will be, size...! I love Real Estate so this will be fun! 

3 comments:

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I so love the Procrastinate Now and Panic Later sign! Where did you find that? That is so me. I seriously think Im the biggest procrastinater on earth or close to it! But I always get the job done. lol. Have a good Thursday!!

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey girl its the Baptist Heart Diet...like a weight loss diet for heart patients undergoing surgery who need to lose weight quickly. I have a friend who is a nurse that gave it to me.

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I use Web MD to diagnose myself like it's my job. Of course then I get scared of all the terrible things I could be suffering from and end up going to the doctor. Unless I'm at school because the student health center likes to tell you 'we can see you in 2 or 3 days.'

I was just seeing on Twitter where the Cumberland is reaching flood stages and they're sandbagging. Hope all is well with you! Nashville doesn't need this again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...