Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Fives...

This weeks Friday five is 
5 Things you Want from the CSNStores.com website!! 
Again if you link you will be put in the drawing to win a $35 giftcard!!
 WHOO HOO!! 



1.Love this Le Creuset Quart Round French Oven in Dijon I dont know what I would do with it but it sure is cute!

2.My next set of cookware will be the Rachel Ray ones! 
I love the stuff that I have that is hers so I know these will be great! 



3.How cute is the Le Creuset Whistling Teakettle in Yellow no doubt!! 


4.Love my Red Kitchen Aid Mixer so I think I will need the Red Blender as well...


5.I need some good knives and this set had some good Reviews and thats good for me! 


6.I love all things All-Clad!!


7.Yes please...


Ok grab the button...
Just Me and My Life
Go to CSNStores.com and wish away! 
Dont forget to link up! 

6 comments:

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need some new cookware too! I was thinking about the Rachel Ray cookware, so I'm glad to know you like them. Great choices!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need some new cookware too! I was thinking about the Rachel Ray cookware, so I'm glad to know you like them. Great choices!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need some new cookware too! I was thinking about the Rachel Ray cookware, so I'm glad to know you like them. Great choices!

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Um yes please to all of the above!!!!

Candice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the Rachel Ray cookware! I've always wanted some, but I can't bring myself to spe3nd that much on cookware until I discipline myself to cook at home more! :)

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need some new pots and pans like you wouldn't believe!! Preferably with teflon... I burn pans too easily ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...