Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Fives....

Its that time again!
Bring on the Friday Fives!!!

Just Me and My Life

1. What's your "comfort food"?
Hello Chips and Salsa!! LOVE Them!!

2.One thing thats on your mind right now?
I have a lot on mind all the time but at this exact moment its this lovely lady (you didnt read that wrong I am referring to a chair as a her)
How AMAZING is that chair??
I LOVE IT!
I am telling my neighbor is beyond talented!!
Everyday I tell her that I want what she is working on but this I INSISTED!!
Love it!!
(If you follow me on Twitter you have already seen that pictures, sorry but its so cute you need to see it twice)!!
That chair is what is on my mind!!

3.What's the best advice you've ever received?
This AMAZING man (my Pap-Paw) always said "live within your means" and "always pay yourself before anyone or anything else even if it is a dime)!

4.If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
I would buy the Paula Deen magazine( I never buy them because it so darn expensive)

And chapstick(you can never have to many)



5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?
The kitchen sink!
I hate it and it makes me gag every single time!
I hate it!!!



Thank you again for doing the September Fives!!
I will announce the winner of the CSNStores.com giveaway over the weekend!
Yay...So exciting!!
Just think you blog and you could win a cool $35 for shopping how cool is that? (Did I type out cool-oh me I did)!

Ps: No fear to all the people who emailed me about the flip flop sock I WILL NOT BE BUYING THEM!!

Ok grab the button

Just Me and My Life
Link Up and wait to win!!!

 

10 comments:

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That chair is gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love me some queso dip! YUM! Chips and Salsa are my husband's favorite comfort foods - the little man goes through an entire bag of tortillas & a whole jar of salsa in one setting (sitting?)

That chair is amazing! STEAL IT! haha

Your granpa's advice is awesome - I love an honest man with wit! his quotes are so great!

Have a wonderful weekend, Beth!

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I love chips and queso! Yum!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! New follower here. Love the Friday Fives. I'll have to join in next week!

Kelly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love chips and salsa!

Stephanie Doyle said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate cleaning the sink, too! Loving your blog!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ditto about the chips, salsa and queso! It would be my number one too! And what great advice from your paw paw!

Candice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love chips and queso, I order them practically everywhere I go! YUM-O!

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE LOVE LOVE chips & salsa (and queso)!

I'm a new follower, just getting back into blogging. Glad I stumbled across yours :)

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love Love LOVE chips & salsa/queso!

I'm a new follower, just getting back into blogging. I'm glad I stumbled across yours! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...