Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Im not a Hoarder!

What were you doing at...
3AM this morning??
 Sleeping, right?
Nope not me I was up and at it! 
Let me be clear it was not by choice! 
I literally rolled over looked at the clock and that was that- I was up for the day! 
And of course all you can think about is how tired you are going to be during the day- Welcome to MY misery! 
Anyways, I got up made the bed, watched RHONJ, folded some towels, dusted, got ready for the gym, wrote down everyones name that linked up to the Fives for the CSNStores.com giveaway and then I still had to wait because the gym still wasn't  open yet! Let me tell you the time creeps by between the hours of 3am-5am!
 I will be in bed by 9pm tonight I am sure of that! 

Well I am back on the gym, WW, healthy lifestyle wagon...AGAIN! 
I didn't really fall off this time I was just kinda hanging on-barely I mean with my pinkies barely! 
I didn't gain but I almost forgot what the gym looked like(I go to the YMCA for those of you who have asked- my Dad gives me a membership every year for Christmas and it really is one of my best gifts-THANKS DAD)!  and somehow random junk food was creeping back in the fridge(funny how those things sneak back into the house)! 
Yesterday I did a major kitchen overhaul and we are back to fruits, veggies, water, whole grain.... the oreo footballs that were so cute are now in the trash outside! I will say that they weren't even open-I bought them- felt guilty-let them sit on the counter-now they are in trash! Next time I will just roll down my window and throw $3 out the window! 
I am the first to say that when I am going to the gym and eating healthy I just down right feel better about life! So that is motivation in itself! 
Also I have set a goal weight and date and if I hit it I am buying myself these....
Remember these from this post?

Also my Starbucks trips are coming to a screeching halt! 
You hear that Starbucks! You cant keep taking all of my money! 
I was doing so good there for awhile and then I dont know what happen, its almost like my car goes there automatically! 
I am only allowing myself to go there once a week! 
The first  Sunday of the month I am going to get $20 cash and when thats out thats it!
 Bring on the shakes! 
Its a family thing I think! My Dad pretty much keeps Starbucks a float on his own- I mean the man has some kind of Special VIP gold card! 
Anyways so you know I did go there this morning-I broke my $20 and I put all the change back in my STARBUCKS envelope and that was that! I can predict it now I will be paying in quarters by the end of the month- Oh Stars I am going to be on the news begging for coffee...

I did make this tea over the weekend to help kick my Starbucks addiction please note I went to Starbucks this morning so I am not sure it helped?


Russian Tea
Ingredients
  • 1 cup instant tea powder
  • 2 cups orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
  • 1 (3 ounce) package of lemon lime KoolAid
  • 2 cups white sugar (I used Splenda)
  • 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves

Directions

  1. In a large bowl, combine instant tea powder, orange drink mix, lemonade powder, sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Mix thoroughly. Store in a sealed jar.
  2. To use, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup hot or cold water. Adjust to taste.



I am a couponer SO when certain items go on sale I stock up- this not make me a hoarder(I tell myself that)! It makes me a smart shopper, right??
This weekend I tackled my garage- I am not ashamed to say there were still Garage Sale signs down there from the Sale we had in April! 
All is cleaned, organized and smelling good (I put a Bath and Body works plug in in my garage- I have never claimed to be normal)! 
Here are a few pictures of my hoarding smart shopping! 



Just because I think they are cute! 
I am not lacking for cleaning supplies, fabric softener or baggies! 
Now to justify this majority of this stuff I either got it free or SUPER DUPER cheap! 
I learned my couponing ways from "the Neighbor" that is actually my real live NEXT door neighbor and from SouthernSavers.com!




Dont forget if you do the Friday Fives and link up you are entered in the CSNStores.com $35 giveaway! 


This weeks Friday Five topic is...

5 Things you Remember About the day of September 11th





I am not getting Starbucks in the morning! 

7 comments:

Lisa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your basement looks just like mine. I think I have enough Windex to last me a lifetime:)

Caitrin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I cannot believe you were up that early! At least you got quite a bit accomplished!

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just bought those boots and they squeeze the life out of my legs. But they are so cute

xo

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Normal may not be in your vocabulary!!
Hoarder may suit you!!!
<3 Mom

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm a huge starbucks addict too. I've started making myself a flavored coffee with a little fat free hazelnut creamer or french vanilla creamer in it. Sometimes, I even top it off with a teaspoon of light cool whip (0 points), not quite the same but close!

Syndal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ah you make me so happy. I can't tell you just how much I love to look at things all clean and organized! muah!

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

entirely adorable post, lady! :)

and no, you're not a hoarder- you're clearly a planner- I think you have just the right amount of backup! :) If we were neighbors- I'd borrow some sandwich baggies, I am fresh out- with no backup! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...