Monday, September 6, 2010

Its not Communal...

Did you have an Amazing 3 day weekend?
Can every weekend be 3 days? I really think the world would be a better place if it was!
Who do I need to talk to about this?

Its been a great weekend! The weather in Nashville has been AMAZING I mean beyond AMAZING! I am going to have to talk to someone about having this weather year around! Again who do I need to talk about this?
I did take my car in and it was a wiring thing that was easily fixed and only cost me $190!  I was prepared for something major with a major price tag so I was happy to get out with something less than $200!
If you follow me on Twitter than you already know about this but this very odd man asked me if he could have a turn with my iPad!
Well no Sir you cant!
He continued to ask I continued to shake my head no! So weird!!! Its not a communal iPad!!!

I have to answer 2 Questions that I have gotten 10s of emails about this weekend!
1. This picture caused some questions?
Its from my Friday Fives post-
I do keep my Brown Sugar in the Fridge! My friend Martha Stewart told me to!! You might not know Martha but she knows her way around the kitchen! She also told me in her $35 book that you are supposed to keep flour, confectioner sugar in the fridge and your stick butter on the bottom shelf of fridge! I dont know why but I do as Martha says. There you have the tricks so dont waste your $35.

Next Thing...
Remember this post?
Well I wasnt clear-
I am not doing all that traveling in one month!
Its over a couple months time-LOL!
Like I said I got 10s of emails from people just not believing I could do it one month.
Favor- if you have been to Las Vegas, San Francisco or New York and recommend restaurants, stores or sites that you have seen that LOVE, please share!!  I have been to all 3 of these places numerous times but I love seeing new things!!


8 comments:

Miranda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ya gotta love Martha! :-)

Allyson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have never heard of putting flour and sugar in the fridge but if Martha says to do it, I guess I need to!

In NYC, if you want to see a Broadway show make sure to go to the Tkts office is Times Square. They sell discount tickets to almost every show. And you have to go to Macy's in Harold Square it is a landmark. For food check out Katz's Deli (this is where the famous scene from Where Harry met Sally was filmed). And if you like bagels my favorite is H&H. They are delish. For dessert, Serendipity is pretty popular just be prepared for a wait. They normally have a 2 hour wait. I hope you have a blast!

Leslie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh I wish all weekends could be 3 days too!!
and the weather this weekend.. perfect!

Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've always kept those things in the fridge too! Never crossed my mind as weird! But I guess it's because you don't keep granulated sugar in the fridge...who knows!

Shelli Ryan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is so weird about the guy asking to use your ipad!!
I was wondering about the brown sugar in the fridge. I keep all my flour, brown sugar, confectioner sugar in the pantry and the butter on the top shelp - guess I'm doing it all wrong - haha!

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great tips. I will be moving my stuff to the fridge tonight!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is weird!!! I hate weird presumptuous people!

Love the idea about the fridge...Martha is the woman and if I'm thinking of the same book, I cannot find mine and need it back!!!

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I second your notion for 3 day weekends to be every week! Let's start a petition ;)

Haha- thanks for sharing the Martha tip! I have had mine dry out before, and it's tough to work with! hmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...