Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Take My Picture Hollywood, I wanna be a STAR! Part 2

We are going to straight bullet post tonight!
 I am just plain tired...

-Today at work was BUSY! Everybody wanted something RIGHT NOW! But can I tell you I like it that way because I looked up and was 20 minutes past the time I usually leave and I thought it was 3! I like to be BUSY, not STRESSED just BUSY !


-Sewing and I do not get along! It has brought out tears, foul language and regret(that I even brought the sewing into my life)! 
I mean I am not as crafty as the neighbor but I feel I am somewhat crafty and that stupid machine makes me crazy!!! 
But if I could sew I would make this...

-Remember this
post!
I have received several emails and comments about the boots!
Basically everyone says dont waste your money they KILL YOUR FEET!
Scratch those off my list, no thanks!
I am disappointed Anthropologie!!


-We all know I love me some stationary! 
I am loving the SimpleCard website!! CHECK THEM OUT!! 
Love finding cute new stuff especially monogrammed or cupcake stuff! OH my stars my SWEET ZOE would be PRECIOUS on one of those cards,YAY!! 
Love it! I am telling ya folks its doest take much! 

-Speaking of my sweet Zoe she isn't feeling well! I am so sad! Say a little prayer for that sweet angel! 


Ok I am done for tonight! 

I will leave you with the GaGa...
She really does frighten me! She wears meat for goodness sake...


And I wish this(below not the meat dress) was mine...

AND DONT FORGET the Friday FIVE! 
September 17th- 5 things you would like to have off the CSNStores.com website(just think you might win and have $35 towards these items)!

If you link up will be entered in the CSNStores.com $35 giveaway! 

3 comments:

Kelly and Sara said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Know what you mean about busy day today! At least we are half way through the week :) Haha, Gaga and all her outfits. Never know what she is going to do!

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My daughter went to a Lady Gaga concert last night in Philadelphia. I hope to have some pictures by the weekend!

Nessa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah! Just love that pillow..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...