Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Toot...

Oh my goodness I love that you did the September 11th Friday Fives! 
I read every entry and I teared up with everyone of your stories! 
I dont know if you read thru them but I hope that you do! 
You should go check out Kimberly's blog and what she wrote about September 11th! Her story is different because she was there she experienced the fear of the loss of a family memory. I read it, I cried and I prayed for the people who lost family members that day. 

And Lauren ended her post with this...
May we never ever forget that day.
Never forget those lost and impacted.
Never forget what our country stands for.
Never forget those who tirelessly fight for it.
Again I want to thank all of you for writing about that day and linking up to todays Fives. 
I hope that you all say a little pray tomorrow for our country, for all the people who lost their life that day, for the people who lost family members. 

Did you that September is Ovarian Cancer month?
If you go over to Kelly-Confidential and click on "Get Started" follow that thru one step and Electrolux will donate $1 to Ovarian Cancer Research Fund and you can do it everyday during the month of Septemeber! I added it on to Favorite list! I feel like I dont have the money to donate all the time so its the least I can do to go to a website and do 2 clicks to donate to that Research fund!! 
 And No no one asked me to write this, I just get freaked out by Ovarian Cancer so I want to help find a cure!! You should click here and help find a cure! 

I got this email today from Lennys!
Well Lennys remember this THAT is why I havent been back! The Toot that ended my Lennys Love!

If you follow me on Twitter(if you dont you should because if you think I am random on this blog you are missing out on Twitter) than you know all about these recipies!
So here they are...


Caramel Apple Cupcakes

Ingredients:
1 package (18-1/4 ounces) spice cake mix or 1 package (18 ounces) carrot cake mix
2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
20 caramels
3 tablespoons milk
1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
12 Popsicle sticks

Directions
-Prepare cake batter according to package directions; fold in apples.
-Fill 12 greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full.

-Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks
to cool completely.

-In a saucepan, cook the caramels and milk over low heat until smooth.

-Spread over cupcakes. Sprinkle with pecans. Insert a wooden stick
into the center of each cupcake. Yield: 1 dozen.


Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Ingredients
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks



1 comments:

Courtney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great post!

I love chocolate, bananas, muffins, cupcakes, caramel and apples so I think I'm going to have to try out these recipes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...