Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Total Mess of a Post...

Oh man its only Tuesday!
We are having busy days at the office!
My sleeping issues are back this week....big TIME SIGH!

I cant wait till this weekend! The neighbor and I are going to the Mile Long Yard Sale!
I cant wait because I am on a mission to find a coffee table that the neighbor can paint yellow!! Also the bestie is selling at it-
YAY!!


I am wanting to see 2 movies coming up...


The Facebook Movie!

Recipie Time...


Bowtie Lasagna 

1 pound Ground Chuck
5 cups Bow Tie Noodles
3 cups Spaghetti Sauce (or Pizza Sauce, Whatever You Prefer)
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning (or More, Make It To Your Taste)
½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
½ cups Sour Cream
I am a “make it and taste it as I go” cook. I made this in a hurry tonight, and was amazed at the results; my girls could NOT get enough of it. (I love that kind of response, don’t get it as often as I wish.)
Fry ground chuck in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce. (I can’t guarantee your results on this, because I’m spoiled; I am a “home canner” and have the BEST sauce on my shelf, a home canned marinara sauce that I use for lots of stuff—pizza, spaghetti, and of course, THIS.)
Add your fried hamburger, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.




I am totally loving this wall! How fun would that be in a guest room or spare room! So fun and cute!

5 comments:

Victoria said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i,too, cannot wait till next weekend when "life as we know it" comes out. i love me some josh duhmel--sexy!! :)

Holly Diane said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I can't wait to see those movies too. That bright wall would drive me crazy and keep me awake thou.

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You can never go wrong with polka dots! <3

Katie@YogaGal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Beth, thanks for popping in at Yoga Gal last week! I am also really looking forward to the facebook movie (Andrew Garfield is a cutie). I know that you are a Nashvillian- I am actually going to be up that way next weekend for the Susan Komen Race. I am already looking forward to hitting Green Hills Mall, woot! :D

Mrs EyeCanSee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have both those movies on my must see list too! I see some date nights with the husband in my future! And that recipe looks so good...and easy...my favorite combination. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...