Sunday, September 19, 2010

A VERY Random Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello Sunday Night... We meet again!
Did ya'll have a great weekend??
I did! I took a little trip with my Granny to Somerset, KY for her class reunion.
There will be a whole big blog post coming soon from the trip!

These pictures just makes me happy!
I am thinking Caramel Apples might be the new cupcakes???




Im locked out of my own iTunes! How in the world does this happen!
The sad thing is that is not the first time this has happen!


Do you watch the Nate Burkes show?
I first saw him on Oprah and he is this decorator guy but he has ended up on his own show and I have to tell you that so far I love it!

I am rewatching a few of last weeks episode and I am crying!
I like Elizabeth Edwards and I have read her books but she is on the show today!
They did a pre tape with her at her home and then she Skyped in and you could tell she had lost major weight in a few weeks as well as lost her hair again....
From what I have seen of her or read about her I think she is a class act that really does show what living each day to the fullest really means!
She opened a cute little store(Red Window) that has a fun website!


Raising Sextuplets...
I have only seen this show once or twice but the dad is the male version of Kate Gosslin!
He is high strung and he has 6 kids!
Well it seems like he flew off the handle and got arrested!
Can you imagine leaving your wife at home with 6 three years old because you went all violent!
Oh Yeah.... he resisted arrest!
CRAZY...

What is wrong with this girl?
Does she not get it?
She is a MORON!

There is a bubble bath and magazine calling my name!
I am hoping to have my Somerset post up tomorrow~

10 comments:

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wait...is Elizabeth Edwards sick again? I must have missed that! I love the caramel apples with the sunflower seeds...great idea!

Do you really think the Nate show could last? How many home-y things could he have to talk about?

butterflymom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your posts always make me smile...thank you!

Courtney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can you believe I've never had a caramel apple?!?

I know, I know. I need to get on that! Right after I lost 10 lbs though! LOL :o)

Kelsey Claire said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Now I want a carmel apple. I actually just want cooler weather!

Ashlee McCrary said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my living room home tour! I've gotta say I've never had a caramel apple, but I'm with you on them being the new trend! I've seen them everywhere lately! I bought the caramel apple hershey kisses last week-YUM! and baked an apple cake with caramel frosting this weekend (i'll post the recipes & pics this week!). Def the new trend!

Tamara Nicole said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mmm yum caramel apples! When I was 16 I worked for a candy store and made all kinds of fun caramel apples with all kinds of toppings, mmmm:-)

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am going to the Nate Show on Thursday!! :>)

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Nate! I especially love when he creates an amazing living space out of a tiny little area, he's the best! I've been wanting to read Elizabeth Edward's books for such a long time - she is such an interesting and inspiring person to me.

Thanks for a great post! Starting my week off right! :D

Cerys said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh that picture of caramel apples made me hungry. Googling a recipe as we speak!x

Ashton said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh man... I totally agree with Raising Sextuplets.. In the beginning he was nice- like Kate. Imagine that.

P.S. Carmel apples look delicious! Mmm I heart fall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...