Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Oh Friends the crisp, fall weather has landed in NashVegas!! 
It is FABULOUS!!
I am to scared to look up the 10 day forecast I am sure we will be back in the 90s soon!


Did ya'll have a great weekend?
I did! Beside the weather being perfection I just hung out, got things done and was schedule free!
Love when that happens!

Saturday afternoon we had a little commode drama!
Did my business, flushed and NOTHING....
Well that cant be good!
I learned that it  couldn't be fixed till Sunday morning!
Great!! Right?
Lets look at the situation:
1. I have no commode
2. My bladder is VERY fragile
3. When someone tells you that you cant use the bathroom that's all you think about which leads to constantly having to go!

I was informed that if I feel the tank up with water it should flush!
Nice....
I felt like I was living in the olded golden days... LOL!
Appreciate the flusher people because when its gone YOU WILL miss it!
By the way its fixed now, I know you wanted to know all this!

Of course I have to put up a commode picture this one... Well just frighten me but made me giggle!


I really cant believe that at the end of this week will be OCTOBER!!
My WORD friends this year has FLOWN by!
Its almost scary!
I remember putting up my Christmas Tree last year like it was yesterday!
This year I am taking the time to go to the great Smoky mountains in the fall!
The Colors are AMAZING...


We are on full baby watch!!
Maren had her baby shower yesterday!
This is her and her Mom...
Look at that little belly! I LOVE IT!! I cant wait to love on that sweet baby!


AND....
 probably what you have been waiting on the winner of the CSNStores.com giveaway!
I took pictures of the whole thing...
writing the names
putting them all in the cute polka dot Halloween bowl
me picking the paper
making a big HOOPLA over the winner
And...
A prong broke off in my in camera connector and the stupid thing wont connect to my computer!
They are sending me a new chord so when I get it I will post all the pictures...
I know its to late but its still fun....


Anyways the Winner is......
Miss. Nicole over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots!! 


Nicole the rule is you have to let me know what you get because lets face it I am nosy and I want to know!! Shoot me an email and I will get everything you need so that you can do some FREE SHOPPING ONLINE!! 


Thank you all for doing the Fives each week! 
Here is the October Schedule and  I am working on a whole month of giveaway's- like one every Friday- here is a hint I am getting the neighbor involved and lets be honest The Littlebits stuff is beyond precious!!! 
I think I will do it every Friday in December and I am going to be putting together some gift baskets of stuff I like and giving them to YOU because YOU guys rock my socks off( I Have always wanted to say that and now that I have I don't think I can pull it off)! 


Anyways October Friday Fives Schedule! 
1st-  5 shows that are coming back on fall that you have missed over the Summer! That's right we are talking TV AGAIN!!! 


8th- 5 of your favorite post that you have written on your blog- if you don't have a blog find 5 favorite post on other peoples blog (that may have come across bossy?)

15th- Show us your house- 5 pictures of where you live! I love these because I am always loving seeing peoples style- again I am nosy! 


22nd- Guess what I am coming over to your house! What would we do, eat, go , see ...tell me 5 things!! Oh yeah where do you live?


29th-  Randoms(Secretly my favorite)! 
1. Whats your go to recipe?
2. When you hear "American food" what comes to mind?
3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?
4.What color do you mainly wear?
5. Always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?


Don't forget the Fives schedule can always be found on my sidebar towards the bottom! 


CONGRATS NICOLE!!
Thanks again to everyone who did the FIVES each week!! 
Thanks CSNStores.com

3 comments:

A Marine's Wife! said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAYYYY I am sooo excited! I totally didn't even except to see the winner posted and then I was like heyyyy that's me!! I will DEF let you know what I get! E-mailing you now!

Cassie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aw congrats nicole! im loving the cooler fall weather in texas and i def dont want it to go back up to the hot heat either!!

Becki said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. We just celebrated my husband's 40th birthday in Nashville! One of our most favorite places on earth! We had a fabulous time as usual except for one Nashville Predators hockey player we ran into at Tootsie's! OMG!!! Oh well.....we will still go back! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...