Thursday, September 23, 2010

WHO RAH...

Oh my stars! How is it already Thursday! 
This week as FLOWN by but I am not complaining by any means! 


Are you ready for tomorrow's fives? 
The topic is Random Question time....

 5 Random Question Friday
1. What's your "comfort food"?
2.One thing thats on your mind right now?
3.what's the best advice you've ever received?
4.If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
5. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house



I know last week we did the pick 5 from the CSNStores.com website and the other night I was browsing of course on their site and they have everything from kitchen stuff to cheap bedroom furniture.I love websites like that!! 
So tomorrow night I will be picking the winner of the $35. giftcard!! YAY!!
You have to come back and tell me what you got, hey I am nosy!! 


Tonight is the night....
ARE YOU READY!! I am beside myself fired up! 
I have to DVR it but I cant wait!! 

I am in full FALL Mode! I am wanting to craft, drink hot tea and wear UGGS! 
BUT...Its 1000 degrees in Nashville still! Don't think I dont have my fall plug-ins and candles out! I will be sitting in the AC enjoying the fall smells of Bath and Body Works! 



And just for Fun here are a few fun fall pictures!! By the way I am choosing to ignore the emails that I received about the TITANS 7 TURNOVERS!! I am ashamed and embarrassed! 







I saw these socks the other day and it made me stop and wonder?
Is it just me but are you intrigued and frighten at the same time over these?
But secretly want a pair?

The quality of this video is TERRIBLE and ignore the person taping laughing out loud but I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at anything on SNL before! 
When Peyton starts laughing behind his towel I lost it.... 
So funny! 
Turn it up and laugh away...



Don't ask me why I named this post WHO RAH its just the mood I am in today! 




See you back tomorrow for some Friday Fives Random Question Fun(Secretly these are my favorite Fives)! 

6 comments:

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh. My. Goodness. I am so EXCITED about Grey's Anatomy tonight! But, I stupidly scheduled my boss's baby shower for tonight! Gonna have to record it and watch it tomorrow. Stinks!

The Peyton Manning skit is hilarious!

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh fun! I'm playing along this week!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

GREYS!!!!!

That candle makes my mouth water...weird, right?

I love that video. Makes me giggle every single time!

Do not get those flip-flop-socks!!!

Newlywed and Decorating said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A carmel apple candle would smell so good! You're making me hungry :) And you're right about the socks. Intriguing and scary :)

Sarah Wyland said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, those candy apples look AMAZING. I think I must take a trip to Gatlinburg where I can get a giant one. :)

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

have you watched grey's yet? I dont want to spoil anything! It is still HOT HOT HOT in Charleston too. but my office is FRIDGID and it really makes me want to wear my Uggs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...