Thursday, October 7, 2010

Angry Birds...

I went totally MIA yesterday! 
No Wordless Wednesday....
Not a peep from me! 
It was just a straight bad day all around! 
I think all day I said "This too shall pass" a MILLION times in my head! 




Ok lets get busy with the RANDOMNESS of this post...


I am liking these sheets(not the duvet cover-thats a little much) !
Maybe if I slept with coffee I wouldn't want it in the morning and then I wouldn't have to  live in fear of kidney stones!
BLOG PAUSE: Speaking of Kidney Stones did you know that MckMama is in the hospital with her kidney stones- Pray for her because it really is the worst pain E-V-E-R!! Yes I made up the phrase BLOG PAUSE-feel free to use!


These little cuties are from Garnet Hill!
Garnet Hill if you need me to do a review of these please feel free to contact me-I would love to give them a whirl!


Can we talk about the weather for a second?
I am not complaining because I know I complained because it was so darn HOT! 
But now we are in that weird freezing in the morning hot in the afternoon and chilly at night! 
WHAT DO I WEAR??
I Look a fool walking into work with my Northface on but look even more a fool carrying it out in the afternoon!!!
So today I toughed it out- I froze on the way to work-I just toughed it out!
Leave my coat in the car you say! I dont like to do that because lets be honest people will break into your car for change why put North Face bait out there(again I am weird I know it)! 
Did I really spend 5 minutes typing that all out? 
Anyways this weather drives me nutso! I just prefer good old crisp fall weather-light sweater, NO COAT, boots...
Im not high maintenance I SWEAR! 


Saw this yesterday and I just liked it so I thought I would share...

I am a tad embarrassed to admit this but really I have talked about far worse on here so here it is...
I am addicted to the app Angry Birds on my iPhone and iPad. 
Its a problem so much so that I am loosing sleep over it.
Thats right 2am it was me and the angry birds AND I COULD NOT put it down...
Some say I have an obsessive personality?

Im also loving the 3intials app too...
You can make your monogram and save it on your phone as a background or you can make your friends and save it to their contact. I think its pretty darn cute! 



 I am loving Mama M's "Personals"blog! Make sure to check it out and if you snoop around I promise you will see some red and turquoise you might recognize-its under life blogs :) !!!!


Here is the question of the hour...
Do I go dark or stay blonde???
Here is what I am thinking for color?

Do I do it or stay blonde? EEKK!!




Ok I am a bit to excited about tomorrows Friday Fives!!!
Have you picked your Five??
I cant wait to be nosy read your favorite post!
The topic is...


 5 of your favorite post that you have written on your blog- if you don't have a blog find 5 favorite post on other peoples blog (that may have come across bossy?)

8 comments:

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've always wondered what Angry Birds was. I too have an addictive personality. I love that monogram app. Downloading now! I love the dark blondes. That's what I am doing next time.

Syndal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

my boyfriend's north face was stolen out of his car so you are not crazy for keeping a close eye on it!

Bloggin in PA said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

everyone talks about angry birds! Im going to have to get that app ASAP! Also, the monogram thing is really cute, ill have to download thta one too! Hopefully its free! :-)

MishMish said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh, I'm also addicted to angry birds - I was considering looking into a program actually!

Jackie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like the 2nd photo for hair color. (you asked). :-)
I read your blog every day. Don't always comment. But, I always leave your blog with a smile. You crack me up & I love your zest for life.
I was in TN for 10 days last week...visiting w/ my son. Had such a great time. Thought of you as I drove around...wondering where you lived. HA!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Cheryl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ummm coffee, I am making a cup and if I could have it hooked up via IV I would, those sheets are awesome!!
Never had kidney stones but mom has and agrees it is the worst pain ever, worse the birthing a child....yikes!

I LOVE Aniston hair color...go for a change!!!

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love experimenting with my hair! We have a hair salon near where I live that is doing a special for breast cancer awareness, they put a pink streak in your hair! I'm thinking I may try it! I like Anniston's hair color. If you don't like it, you can always change it or let it grow out! :)

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just wanted to THANK YOU for a couple things!
1. The Friday 5 idea. I have been sorta using the theme on Fridays with my blog. I hope you don't mind :)

2. The garnet hill website......I Love it! Thanks for sharing.

I love the bedding (very cute). And I think you'd look great with the Aniston color!
Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...