Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up...

Another Sunday Night....
Its the time of the weekend where you start to dread the work week.
It really is CRAZY how fast the weekend flies by!
I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!!
It was WARM this weekend( I am beginning to think we are going to have fall weather)!
Speaking of weather- Nashville is under a tornado warning? (What in the world)

This weekend has been BUSY!

Saturday morning I did my Couch to 5K and then I had some errands to run!
Let me tell you I basically had to take a loan out to buy Halloween Candy!
That mess is expensive!
Last year I ran out, so this year I am on top of it! I might not be able to pay my bills but I will have candy to pass out-LOL!


Then I went and saw...
It was a cute movie! I liked it!

Then I went to the bestie's family get together.
It was fun- I love her sweet little family!
They crack me up!

Today I ran some errands- I had a GREAT coupon day at Publix(its the small things people that excite me)!
Then I came home and did a major over haul in my fridge- I cleaned and organized it
Kinda wish it looked like this fridge!


I think I am going to have to buy these Martha Stewart bowls!
I love the size of each one of them!


Then I cleaned, did laundry and worked around the house!
Then I took it outside and cleaned out the flower beds and trimmed the shrubs.
Let me tell you something- yard work is not my forte!
I was filthy when I came in!
Lesson Learn: Dont do yard work in flip flops...


Did you see this...
"Excuse me Ms. GaGa that is MY Silver Fox"

5 comments:

Kim Elkins said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think she's jealous that he's skinnier than she is.

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I did yard work last weekend in TENNIS SHOES and my feet still turned out like yours!

Lisa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I liked that movie too!!

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

halloween candy is RIDICULOUSLY expensive! I mean come on it's like 1/4 the size of a real candy bar...cut us a break!
And yep looks like it's that time....tornado warnings ugh.
Hope u had a great weekend!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Why were Gaga and Anderson together? I'm not ok with that either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...