Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dedicated to the Bruno...

Oh me oh my!
What is going on here in the old blogging world??
I have been TOTALLY MIA!
My real life over took my blogging and I kinda liked it!
But I am back and I have a lot to talk about...

First lets talk about the hair-
We went to the dark side.

Here is the before...
Weekend Before the hair change!
That's some expensive blond hair...

And Now...
Im not sure why I am holding my shirt? Weird-I know!!!
I am not 100% ! I have a hard time with change-its growing on me.

Same weekend as the hair change was the besties birthday!
We had low key girls night in(that was the plan)!
I am not going to give details because lets be honest we made a little pact that we wouldnt tell the the details...
SO now that you are wondering here is a short rundown!

We Came...
We Ate...
She opened presents(I got her a pink iPod which will be on my Christmas list that thing is cute)
We had wine....
We got an idea....
There were phone calls and LOTS of texting...
There were car rides, shopping at stores that were dark because they were closed- NO there was not stealing, visiting friends while they were working-did I mentioned we were in jammies?, there was contemplation of "borrowing a bike that was left leaned against a stop sign....
There was laughing! 
It will be a night that we will all remember and we dedicate it to our dear friend Matt Bruno! 

Here is the cake that I got for her and it was YUM! 
Sweet and Sassy Bakery!! 

Even Mr.Wilbs celebrated his Moms birthday!
\
The Gang minus Miss Peppers- she tours with Lady A. so she couldn't be there and we missed were!!!

Yay!!
So you all know I went MIA because my brother and SIL had my sweet nephew Tristan and let me tell you that the next post will be FULL of him because we went to visit and let me tell you I am crying because I already miss that sweet angel!!!

He really is the most perfect baby boy EVER!!!

Also I want to ask you to say a quick prayer for my friend Charlie....

He is one of those guys that is just perfect!
Good Looking, Super Nice, Gentleman and Nice to Everyone!
He was at a friends house and was leaning against the railing on the deck and it broke and he ended up falling 2 stories and landing on his head.
Just pray he has a full recovery!!

4 comments:

BelleinBows said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your hair! Super cute.
Sending prayers for you friend!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww! He is so cute! I am praying for his head- and that God fully heals him.

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love your hair. :)

-Makay

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awe! i like the new do! Its super cute and I love love that cake!!

Chihuahua Girl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi! I found you from Peppermint Twists blog and am your newest follower. :-)

Your Nephew Tristan and your fur baby Zoe are adorable! Precious!

I read about your friend Charlie. How horrible! I will pray for him. Poor guy!

I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you'd like at http://parkavenuechihuahua.blogspot.com/

Have a fantastic day! :-)

~ Tina
Park Avenue Chihuahua

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...