Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fives...

Just Me and My Life

Its time for the Friday Fives!! 

This weeks topic is...
 5 shows that are coming back on fall that you have missed over the Summer! That's right we are talking TV AGAIN!!! 





1. Well this wont be a surprise...















Number 2 is....










Number 3 is....
This show totally makes me laugh out loud!! 










Number 4 is...


Number 5 is...





Runner Ups...












and of course we are going to need some FOOTBALL



I cant wait to see your list! 


Grab the button
Just Me and My Life


And link up...

7 comments:

The Sometimes Single Mom said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

The hubs bought me Season 2 & 3 of Private Practice since AFN never shows anything in order here. and I LOVE Grey's. Patrick Dempsey has definitely aged well ;-) and I'm going to buy Season 1 of The Good Wife soon

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the office! How funny was the first episode of the season last week!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love The Good Wife show. Ive seen a few episodes of it. Its good. Have a good weekend!!!

Candice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We are TV soulmates! :) I love the Titans, but living in Texas, I'm stuck with Cowboys! Root extra hard for me too!

Caitrin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE Grey's and The Office!

The Lucky Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great Pick's we like a lot of the same shows!

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm really surprised you didn't say Desperate Housewives. You seem like the type to love that show. And I don't mean that in a bad way, it's one of my faves haha, so I'm that type.

Amazing Race wins it for me though. I don't really watch any other shows that aren't on year-round.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...