Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fives




Just Me and My Life
Im beyond Excited about this weeks Fives!!
Its Pictures of your house! I am just straight nosey so I like to see others homes and how you decorate!
Brace Yourself....
I have more than 5 pictures....LOL!!!
This is standing at my Front Door...


Do you think I am connected?
In this picture you can see my laptop, iPad and iPhone! 


 Through the glass doors in the above pictures is my little office...

 Still in the office....
The black shelf is my travel shelf- I get something little from every trip that I go on so I will always remember the trip!!
My desk is a mess....You can judge!!
LOL


Im standing in front of the fireplace...
Remember this?
Its still an issue!

 Kitchen....




View from the kitchen...

Bedroom....


Little hallway area...


Spare Room which I have made into a big ole' closet


Craft Room...




Here is the outside!
This is an old picture from Christmas- its raining right now so I am not going outside to take a new one!


Ok so you saw my house now I wanna see yours!

Grab the button...

Just Me and My Life

And Link Up!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your house is cute! I love the brick walls! it looks cozy!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cool house! I love your paint colors and that pink chair??? TO DIE FOR!!!

Jennifer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love your home!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute house! I love the wall colors and the purple couch!!!

The Lucky Mama said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh your house is super cute I love it!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your house is ADORABLE! I love it!!

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...