Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fives...

I didnt do any reminders of the Fives this week!!
I hope you still do it :(
Just Me and My Life
This weeks topic is...

 Guess what I am coming over to your house! What would we do, eat, go , see ...tell me 5 things!! Oh yeah where do you live?


Well if you come to good ole NashVegas I would take you to eat at...

1. Sperrys- Yum!! So good!

 
 And dont think we wont grab a Margarita at the Laredo!


2. Well we have to go to good ole Green Hills mall so we can get the shop on as well as famous people watch! Remember I saw Taylor Swift there?!?
 
3. You will have to go downtown for sure!!
 
and while we are down there we will have to stop and see my friend Rhiannon at Decades!

 
4. Well we will have to go to Loveless for breakfast....
 
and while we are out there should we drop by Alan Jacksons house?
and if Alan isnt home we will stop by Tim and Faith's house!

5. Well dont think you are going to come to Nashville and not here some COUNTRY music....


Ok your turn!
Where would you take me?

5 comments:

JENNIFER ♥ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

When can I come??

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh how I love me some Nashville!

Candice said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nashvegas is one of my favorite towns! This sounds like an awesome trip! :)

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah! What a great adventure :)
The Stage and the Orchid Lounge remind me of my trip to Nashville last summer--such a great city!

Bonnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I bet you'd love to come visit me :D

I can't wait to get back to the states so I can go to Nashvegas :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...