Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Politics and Snooki...

Oh goodness!
We are entering the busy season- I can feel it!
The holidays are knocking on the door, work is BUSY, traveling, shopping, family....
And guess what I LOVE IT!
The more I have to do the better!
I might complain a little about it but I love it!

Its official the Christmas Shopping has begun!
The list is made, the bargain hunting has begun!
I am doing one gift each and that is that!
We will see how that works out?!?

Im giving Halloween no holiday respect!
I mean we are all but playing Christmas music in the stores!
I love when you walk down the aisles and you see PUMPKINS, Candy,  a random turkey and BOOM you are in Christmas village! We are still wearing short sleeves here in Nashville for goodness sakes!!
I have to confess though Halloween is not my favorite!
I love to decorate for it but the scary part of it I HATE!
Now that I am older (I cant belive I just said that) its not as bad but back in the day I hated because I WILL NOT, WOULD NOT EVER go to a haunted house!
WHY would I pay someone to make me cry and scare me half to death?
Call me a wimp but chainsaws and men in masks... NOT HAPPENING HERE!
Lets be honest I cant even watch scary movie previews on TV!
There you have I am a scardy cat- speaking of cats I am scared of them too!

Ok now here come some major randomess...

I have to say I have totally gotten into Dancing with the Stars this season!
Who is your favorites?
I have to say I voted for Bristol last night...


What in the world is wrong with this girl?
Good ole' Snooki made me laugh when I saw this picture!


Did you see this?



Well what do you think?
Is it funny or does it make you think a little less of Biden?
I THINK that Obama looks embarressed and tries to shrug him off but what do I know?

7 comments:

Megan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Obama did look a little embarrassed. The smile went away quickly when he dropped the F-Bomb, LOL. Too funny.

Tiffany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am completely with you on the Christmas thing - for some reason I am completely craving Christmas this year. Less than 2 months away! :)

As for DWTS, I LOVE Kurt Warner. I don't think he is the best dancer, but I think he is awesome. I usually end up voting for Jennifer Grey, but I do really like Bristol, too.

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hate haunted house too! I went to one when I was in high school and vowed I would never go to another one. I live in Knoxville so its been warm here too, its kinda hard to get in the holiday spirit when its in the 70's, but on the other hand it sure has been nice getting to wear flip flops everyday still! Hope you have a good rest of the week!!

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my goodness that snooki pic cracks me up!

xo

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I heart Snooki :) She needs her own show already! Although Jersey Shore is one of the best reality shows ever! The F bomb was totally unnecessary, but he is just a guy and probably didn't even think before he spoke.

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Snooki is hysterical.

I can't get into Bristol...she's too awkward for me. Even though she's usually better when she starts dancing, I'm not buying it.

♥ Elizabeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I recently fell in love with Snooki! I love that picture- how funny!

I started watching DWTS for the first time this year, and then somewhere along the line, kind of just stopped :(

Halloween is in my top 3... I will not hold this against you :) Christmas is less than a month away for me! The hubs and I are celebrating Thanksgiving weekend before he deploys. The pressure is definitely on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...