Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tristan...

Ladies and Gentleman...
Boys and Girls...
Friends and Family Members...
I am in love with this little man!

We drove to Charleston this past week to meet this sweet boy!
I knew that I would love and I couldnt wait to see him!
But I never dreamed that I would love him so much-I cant even imagine how Maren and Michael feel.
He took me over with his precious little self!
He is AMAZING and let me tell you what God does AMAZING things!



Mom and Granny meeting him for the first time!

This is what we did most of the time we were there, just say and stared at him and it was GREAT!!

Tristan and his Daddy!

Tristan with Michael and Granny!

LOVE!


 Oh my GOSH- Look at this face and little mouth!

The Grandmothers!

Michael and Jason(the godfather)

Tristan and his Amazing Momma!


 Are you dying yet? I am!! I miss him already-

Ryan will be an AMAZING uncle!

Mom with Maren and precious baby!

Precious...

 Snuggle...


Look at my Granny she is ecstatic!

Tristan and his buddy Rowan!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love him and he is precious...
His Nana!!

Christa said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is precious!

Miranda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww.. SO SWEET!!!
I love the name Tristan :-) My little boys name is Tristan Michael Tucci :-)

SO ADORABLE!

Shannon Hairr Photography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is ADORABLE!!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sweet pictures! He's a cutie!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is beautiful. Makes me want to have another. I know you are over the moon.

californiadreamin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is so so precious!! I love the name Tristan too

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So Precious.......Love tiny lil babies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...