Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vinyl Pinups

I have had it with Comcast-my cable/internet provider!
They are constantly screwing up my bill and raising my rates and it DRIVES ME NUTS!
I am considering leaving them for good well for the internet, which they charge me $50 for!!
ATT is doing an internet special in my area for $15 a month( to good to be true?) does anyone have this for their home internet source? I have to lower my Comcast bill and by doing this it will help BIG TIME but if ATT is a headache I dont want to deal with it! 


I started the Couch to 5K today and I know I will regret saying this but it wasn't that bad?!?
I know that it will pick up but I have to say I am a tad proud of myself! 
I put the app on my iPhone and it was just great! 
My Mom and I are going to do the half marathon in April and I really want to be prepared for it! 
Our goal is to just finish but I kinda want to see if I can jog/run it!
Lets be honest I just want to finish-it doesn't matter if I walk, jog, run, skip or crawl I Just want to cross the finish line! 


 I can feel it...
I can faintly see it off in the distance!
THE HOLIDAYS! 
The crazy time of the year and I love it! I love being busy, the parties, the light, family time, love the WHOLE thing! 
I am bound and determined to make my Christmas cards this year and I haven't even started! This is definitely a priority right now! I am having a hard time finding the time to sit down and start them! 


66 days till this fella comes to visit...


I am calling it now! I am NOT stressing it this year! 
Not one person in my family needs ONE thing! 
I have decided that the people I buy for are getting one things and that is that! 
I am going to do an Angel Tree kid and provide someone who needs things a good Christmas! 
Its CRAZY how much I spend each year on STUFF so this year it is not happening! I am not doing Black Friday this year(GASP I know) but I am going to New York right after Christmas and I would rather shop there instead!!
I am already less stressed :)
I saw this looking for Crazy Christmas Shopper pictures and it cracked me up so I thought I would share! 






So you all know I live in big Nashville and here in Nashville we like some music! 
Its not all country here, trust me! 
Well I like stories like this one so I wanted to share...
I dont know much about that business but I know its hard to make it and hard to get that record deal! 
A friend I work with has some friends that made it to the top and the did it the right way, good old fashion hard work and amazing voices!! 
They are the Vinyl Pinups and I like them! 
You can here them here...




and you can find them on iTunes as well! I love the song  Hey Hey You! 

7 comments:

Marianne said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I started C25K a few weeks ago! In fact, I literally just got back from my run. Let's just say, I've done FAR WORSE regular workouts than this. Good luck!

We have AT&T for our internet, any problem we've ever had has been with the connection and was our modem, not them. I don't think we've ever had any issues with them at all.

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hahaha I LOVE that comic! SOO FUNNY!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OH REALLY......only 66 days until Christmas! Thanks for the reminder.
And I liked the song..Hey Hey You! I listened from your link you posted.
I'm gonna have to check into the couch to 5K....sounds like it would be a good thing for me! Every mothers day I do a 5K, but its just walking.
Amy~

Heather said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

wow, only 66 days until Christmas! I have got to do more shopping, I don't like waiting til the last minute! We try to get a few presents to drop off for Toys for Tots, in our area. I really think that a lot of kids get WAY too much, and some get nothing, and all kids need to enjoy the magic and giving of Christmas!

BeckyJo606 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so excited you're doing couch to 5k! the iphone app is so much easier than trying to time it out yourself!! i am so excited to see your progress as you go through it. i'm on week two! :)

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I HATE Comcast too! They are so annoying with their rate changes but they are the only option here for cable. We have them for everything and most of the time the internet/phone is down and so is on-demand.

I also can't believe it's almost Christmas! Ahh! I'm so excited it's my favorite holiday!

recklessbliss said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!
I love your blog, so cute! I also count down the days 'til Christmas. I love it, I watch the movies and listen to the music all year. Such an awesome time, makes me feel all fuzzy. I made my Christmas cards last year and although it was a TON of work I got amazing feedback from them. People were saying they didn't even want to rip the envelope to open them because they were so pretty so it's well worth the trouble. You can check them out on my blog Reckless Bliss sometime and stop by for a chat!
Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...