Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up...

Weekend Wrap Up time!

I hope ya'll had a great weekend-it was a speedy one.
Speedy but busy and fun.

Of course you all know about the big GARAGE SALE!
Like I said that bad boy deserved a post all to itself.
I got a couple of emails about Littlebits(the neighbors business) - you can see more of her work at her Facebook page-click here.  

We are still waiting on my sweet niece or nephew to come into this world!!
DYING.... I cant wait to meet that sweet little angel!

I have decided to not watch TV on Sunday nights- you can be shocked- LOL I am!
 I usually have a lot to do on Sundays! We will see what happens!
I will be now watching Brothers and Sisters on Mondays!

I am not complaining but it is CRISP outside! Just straight chilly- so much so that I could turn on the heat.
I love fall so I decorated....








So yesterday my little brother asked me to go with him to pick up a piece of equipment
in ALABAMA! Thats right friends nothing like a 6 hour road trip on a Sunday morning!
He cracks me up so it was a fun little trip!
Whats funny we drove thru a little town named RYAN(my brothers name) and the equipment name was RYAN! LOL... it was just one big day of RYAN!


Oh stars...
That was my weekend!

14 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

oh my goodness I absolutely LOVE your decorations!!!

xo

Drazil said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE Brothers & Sisters!

Brittany said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love, love, love the mantel!!

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your decorations are so nice, it looks great. I absolutely LOVE your mirror, I want it!

michelle ellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I just LOVE all of your pumpkins!

Lindsey said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beth - i am LOVING your mantle! i think i want to repaint my pumpkins that i just finished after seeing yours....

rubyinlove said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your pumpkins are adorable!

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your fall decorations! I don't have many so I'm very jealous!

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all of your decorations but the polka-dot pumpkins on the mantle take the cake...love em'!!

Smiling is Good for your Teeth said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for following my blog! I am loving yours already! I love all of your holiday decorations!! I look forward to reading about your holidays!!

Kerr said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your decorations are great. I just bought a wreath today at walmart and now I like yours better!

allie-mac-fallie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hi!! thanks for stopping by my blog!! :) loove your decor for fall and your blog! looking forward to reading :)

Jen said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Wednesday Dear! I LOVE those fall decorations inside and outside the house. That's my favorite part of fall... decorating the house :-)

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your fall decorations are totally gorgeous! Love them! :) I love your Friday 5's this week! I've been wanting to bring back some of my oldies but goodies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...