Monday, November 15, 2010

Are you scared to say your a Christian?

I am out of my blogging groove!
I cant seem to sit down long enough to write!
It is nuts how busy this time of the year gets.

I need to iron, vacuum, carry stuff downstairs to the garage, mop the floors, clean my craft room...
You get the idea, Right?
Well I decided that I need to sit down and write because lets be real all that mess will be here tomorrow.

Can we say Precious?
There are no words for how much I love this sweet baby...

We surprised my Dad in Vegas with a big ole cake for his birthday!
I really do think he was surprised-considering we brought it in right in the middle a presentation.

The Cake...


Run dont walk to Target to get this cd!
Love it! Its so good and its only $6!

I cant believe I am so into Dancing with the Stars! I usually loose interest mid season but not this time!
I am still rooting for Bristol!
Are ya'll watching??

This has been on my mind all day!
Remember this post?
Did you watch last night?
They did an amazing thing last night- they came in built a pre-school that was destroyed from the flood!
Here is the thing- the name of the school is Lighthouse Christian School but never once did they say Christian School on the show. Was is it accident or did ABC not want to take flack for saying it.
When did people become ashamed to say "Christian" on TV?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That baby oozes with cuteness!!!

I didn't see that episode, but I think people are way too scared of any sort of flack these days. If we just stick to calling it what it is rather than dancing around any issues that anyone may have, we'd be living in a more honest society.

CourtneyKeb said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I always find Dancing with the Stars boring, but this season I'm totally into it (and routing for Bristol as well ;))

and that edition of Extreme Home Makeover was fantastic!
You're right though, I never caught that it was a Christian show, so I don't think they ever said so.
That's really sad. :(

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That cake looks so good! All the fruit! Yum.

Bonnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Does that cute little squishy baby have on a cloth diaper???


and I heart Lady Antebellum. <3 them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...