Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fives....

Its that time again....

Are you ready for some Random Question Time?
Just Me and My Life

November 19th- Random Friday
1. Describe your IDEAL Saturday.
Sleeping in, coffee and NO PLANS! I like just taking that day as it comes-if I wanna stay in PJs all day I just might(to bad that never happens)!


 
2. Whats your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?

Definitely Chess Pie! That stuff addictive!!

 
3. Whats one of your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
I would have to say family....
My family has changed a lot over the past couple years and I wont lie I dont like it.
There is nothing like that feeling of having your whole family under the same roof , cooking, talking and just being cozy. My family is what it is now and I do have the memories but during the holidays it is just hard to think about those past memories and it just honestly breaks my hard. I miss that comfort...
The good thing is there has been a lesson learned!
When I have kids I will make sure that my kids dont ever have to live on family memories of the past and loose that comfort of family.
4. Who does the cooking?
My Granny and Mom
Surely you didnt think I would post without some Tristan love!
5. Do you shop on Black Friday??
UM.... remember this or this?
So my answers is yes!
I love me a deal!
Here is thing though this year I am not doing it! We are going to NYC right after the Holidays so  I am in total SAVE mode!!

This cracked me up- sorry for the language!


I cant wait to see all of your answers!
Grab the button and come link up!!
Just Me and My Life



 

2 comments:

Allyson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have never had Chess Pie nor do I even know what it is. I guess it is time for me to get educated! :)

Christy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am totally with you on the ideal Saturday!

I don't know what Chess Pie is, either... sounds interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...