Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello...

Tap, Tap, Tap...
Hello....
Is their anyone there?

I think this is the longest I have ever gotten without writing!
I didnt plan my blogging well before I left to Vegas!
I honestly thought that I would have some free time but man was I wrong- also you had to pay big bucks for WiFi(which I think is CRAZY)!

Vegas was a great time. very busy and exhausting!
I wont bore you with a big recap of the trip but there are a few things I wanted to share(Im breaking them down in a list -you all know I love a list).

1. Some people are gross...
 I was standing in line in the Nashville airport and this man walks over to a trashcan and covers one nostril and blows out the other one as hard as he can over the trashcan!
I gagged....it gets worse.
He then used his finger to finish the job and when he was done he scrapped his finger on the side of the electronic check in desk!
Again...I gagged!
What in the world was he thinking...did he think no one would see? It was so gross!

2.  Its the craziest thing...
I dont know how some girls leave their house and forget to put pants on!
I saw so many girls with major short skirts-shorts!
So short that it made me uncomfortable!
Sad thing is most of them were grown women!

3.Everything in Vegas is so darn expensive!
Its crazy the markup they have on everything!
Its almost wrong what they charge for things!
$5 for a water- really?


4. We ate at Mesa Grill in Ceasers and it was YUM(if you follow me on Twitter you already know this)!
It is a Bobby Flay restaurant with a cool atmosphere and great food!
I recommend it...

I had a twice baked potato....

and Lobster....


I dont know why the pictures are sideways? When I upload them they change sideways? Weird!

5.The show Le Reve at the Wynn is AMAZING!!!


Ok I am done for the night...
Sorry so short but I am tired- I worked ALL DAY putting up my Christmas decor!

Here is preview of whats to come this week....
Dads Birthday
Tristan pictures
Changes to the Friday Five's
Pictures of my Christmas decor
Lots of Recipes

5 comments:

BelleinBows said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I seriously gagged reading the first part of this post. I can handle a lot of things, that I cannot. Sorry you had to see it, but glad you had a fun trip!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I went to Vegas last weekend and I totally agree with the short skirts/shorts. I could see A LOT of a lot of people. Too much! And the majority of them didn't look so great.

Bonnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I follow you on twitter now! :D So if you see a Hussey following you, don't be alarmed ;) it's just me.

and if you're using a Mac, the pictures will forever upload in the original way you took the photo... so if you too the photo with the camera vertical, the pictures will come out sideways when you upload them. I don't know why it does that and I don't know how to fix it, but I do know it's annoying.

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've seen men do that when they're running, but in public? NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

I have never been to Vegas, but I'm sure I'd come away with a lot of the same feeling...society is messed up, people always dress inappropriately, love the shows, love the food, hate the credit card bill!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes! I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who has started to put up Christmas decor! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...