Thursday, November 4, 2010

Its Numbered...

Here we go with a straight numbered post!

1. THe leaves are over taking my yard! I CAN'T get rid of them so now I have just decided to collect them! I mean wait a pain!!! So maybe one day I will wake up and this will happen :)

 
2. I like Robert Gibbs...Maybe he should run for President!



3. Is it just me or does someone not look happy about the election outcome???

4. I am on a mission to find some heels that dont make me want to cut my feet off after an hour!

5. The cold is here in Nashville which means that I have to turn on my heat which means that I will have a higher electric bill! I just re-read that and MAN I am really cheap!

6. I ran out of paper towels, how does that happen when I hoard cleaning supplies?

7. I reallly think everyone should buy an iPad they are AMAZING!!!!

8. Have you been wondering why I have been talking about Starbucks so much lately?? Well, I do love me some Starbucks but there is a lot more to come!! Love it...


9. I am not watching Private Practice tonight! I cant even imagine watching someone getting mugged...
Nope, not for me!


9. Did  you do the Friday Fives the topic is 5 things you want on your Christmas list this year!

6 comments:

BelleinBows said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah! I cannot wait for Private Practice tonight. I have been unsettled since the end of last week's episode.

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good thing your not watching Private Practice. It is rough.

{Selma} Crazy Little World Of Mine said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm trying really hard to explain to Santa that an iPad is essential this year!!! haha...we'll see what'll happen. ;)

Bonnie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've got to catch up on Private Practice.... the hubs got the 2nd & 3rd seasons for me before he left to go back to Afghanistan and I'm having a hard time paying attention to season 2... like I can't get passed the 2nd disc.

and i'm off to do the Friday 5's shortly :D

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

P.P. was so well done last night...can't wait for next week.

I am so jealous of the people who get their leaves sucked up by their town...that is awesome!!!

Laura said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want an IPad so bad. Maybe one of these days I will get one. You will have to post if you find a high heel that don't hurt, I haven't found one yet. I've been sticking to flats here lately. Have a good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...