Monday, November 22, 2010

A lot of pictures...

Well this to me is the beginning of the holidays...
We have reached the kick off week where things start to get nuts! 
We are fast approaching Turkey day and my beloved Black Friday that I am not participating in this year(there really is a tear in my eye).
Dont think I wont scour thru the Black Friday ad's- I need some kind of fix! 

It really is feeling like the holidays-
My house is all decorated(pictures soon to come)
I have my Bath and Body Works Winter plug-ins and candles out...

There are red cups at Starbucks...

The wrapping paper is out...
My flips flops are on...

Oh wait a minute thats right its November so I should be wearing these...
but NO the temperature right now in NashVegas is ....

Thats right a big ole' 72 degrees! What is that about? I need some chilliness....

Did you watch the AMA's?
I watched the whole thing in about 20minutes I fast forwarded thru the whole thing but this caught my eye...

My word what is wrong with her! Its not Lady Gaga it is fellow Nashvillian, Kesha....
That hair is frightening! 

Did you hear of my Titans yesterday?
Well I shouldn't say the Titans as a whole just good ole' CRY BABY Vince Young! 

He didnt get his way yesterday and threw a fit after the game! He threw his shoulder pads out into the stands on the way to the locker room and then stormed out of the locker room when Coach was talking to the team. Vince said he wasn't walking out on his team just Coach Fisher. Dont you know the language was flying in that locker room yesterday! 
This isn't the first time this has happen with Vince! 
Here is my thoughts...
Vince, Sweetie, you make 11 million dollars a years...
SHUT UP, SLAP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE and SMILE AND NOD!!!! 
Maybe he should hire me to be his manager :)

Have you seen this?
What are your thoughts, concerns, worries?

My beloved Anderson (Cooper that is)
will talk about it on his show and I am anxious to see what people have to say about that Newsweek cover! 

Last but not least...



Seriously I love this baby!!! 

7 comments:

Mrs. S said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

can't believe VY! dude has lost it!
def should call you for mgr!

Tickled Pink said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I agree- Kesha looked BIZARE last night! I need to go to BBW for some Christmas candles pronto!

Melissa's Thoughts said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Vince doesn't surprise me. And did you see that Bud said that Jeff and Vince needed to learn to get along. OH MY REALLY BUD? REALLY? As far as the TIME mag...It's the end of days...

Jessica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Baby boy is ADORABLE! And this post is definitely getting me in the Christmas mood. It's just about the most wonderful time of the year! :)

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Baby is precious!!!
I think Obama has a HUGE JOB and really has his hands full and he's doing the best he can working on everything at once. Just my 2cents!
Kesha.....OMG! I think its the eyebrows that made it so horrid!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ohhh those Bath and Body Works Christmas Candles... I'm burning Mint Chocolate and Snow Apple Mint at my house right now, they are delicious!

I'm skipping out on Black Friday shopping, too - at least, in person. I may rake the internet for deals. I'm heading to WV to visit the fam, the only thing in town is a Rite Aid! ;)

Have a great week!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute baby!!!

The Obama thing? I just said to Husband the other night, "how can we expect one person to be such an expert on everything? It doesn't make sense!" Hmmm...maybe I was on to something!

I have to get one of those Winter candles...can't believe I walked right by the Yankee Candle store this morning! What was I thinking???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...