Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Not so Wordless Wednesday and Friday Five Schedule!

OH my STARS!! BREAK MY HEART!!
I think this boy is crying for his Aunt Beth!
I love that precious boy and I am already wanting to go visit him again!!


November Friday Fives!
November 5th-  5 things that are gonna be on your Christmas List this year
November 12thTell us  5 Random things they can be anything! Ideas, Thoughts, Questions, anything that is one you mind. You know me I love me some Randomness
November 19th- Random Friday - We are taking next week off for Black Friday
Thanksgiving! 
1. Describe your IDEAL Saturday.
2. Whats your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? 
3. Whats one of your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
4. Who does the cooking?
5. Do you shop on Black Friday??
November 26th- Friday Fives is taking the Friday off! Its Black Friday for goodness sake!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is crying for his Nana!!
Mom

ty said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your Friday Fives! I'm TOTALLY in!

Caroline said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He's cute even when he is crying!

christal said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

he is so tiny, that diaper looks huge on him! haha! what a cutie!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yep... definitely crying for his auntie!!!

I love that there are no friday fives due to Black Friday I mean the Thanksgiving Holiday! haha :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...