Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Wordless Wednesday...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and take a moment to thank God for all the things you are thankful for.

What are you Thankful for today?
I have so many things but most important my family....

My sweet little Zoe...

Oh my gosh I love this little man...

 I couldnt have asked for a more amazing sister in law....

Sweet Coleman....

My Mom.....

My Mom and Granny meeting sweet Tristan for the first time....

My brother and his little family...

My little brother....

My sweet Granny....

My Uncle Johnny and Ryan...

My Sweet Pap-Paw... There is not a day that goes by that I dont think of you and miss you.

My Dad....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am thankful for YOU my precious daughter....Mom

Adrienne Gomer said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ok, that makes a lot more sense. when you posted a picture of your brother and his baby, i was like, "that's not what her brother looks like at all!" now i get that you have 2 different brothers. hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...