Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010...

How was your Thanksgiving???
I hope everyone had a great one and got to spend some time with your family!

I definitely did and it was Fantastic!
I have a couple pictures to share-of course...

Waiting to eat so patiently- Look at my little Zoe back there!

Photo Shoot but someone is loosing patients quickly!

The Spread....

After lunch we headed over to Opryland Hotel to walk around.
This was the first time I have been there since the reopened after the flood and its still an Amazing hotel!






The Famous Opryland hotel horses.

The Lobby



After the hotel we had to have strategy meeting.
Remember when I said I wasn't going to be participating in Black Friday, I changed my mind...

Thats right Mom and I were in line at Target bright and early...
Let me set the stage for you...
1:30am Alarm goes off, 2:10 standing in line with about 500 of closest  crazy friends! It was raining, 33 degrees and people were trying to to cute line...I almost LOST it! Out of my Black Friday career this one was the most chaotic!

I got most of my shopping down so it was worth it!
I also got this bad boy....
This thing is amazing!
 My hardwood floors have never looked so good!
I totally recommend this thing!!

It turned big time cold overnight so we went from short sleeves to coats!
We didnt want Zoe to get cold...


She isn't spoiled-I promise....LOL!

2 comments:

Fashion Meets Food said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That hotel is breath taking and gorgeous! The tree is beyond beautiful I wish it was in my house lol. Your puppy is so cute!

xo

Erin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh I love how she is laying in her bed next to the fire!!! Too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...