Monday, November 29, 2010

Whiny Pants....

Ugh its Monday!
Its cold...
Its rainy....
It was a LLLOOONNNNNGGG day!
I ruined my favorite Vanderbilt sweatshirt yesterday!!
Big Sigh.............
So I have decided to put on my whiny pants and complain and do a "If I had a million $'s post"!

For some reason I can never ever go to sleep on Sundays nights, what is that?
The last time I looked at the look it was 2:54 am and I was wide awake at 5am so I just got up and went to the gym where I saw  a guy trip in the gym(which my membership expires next month)....I chuckled!

So here goes my wish I had a million $ part...

First I would have fun fundraisers for this amazing hospital...

because those kiddos up there are just awesome!

I would meet my dream man, get married, have 5 kids and run a cool website(think celebrity gossip, random, shopping, traveling, fashion, fundraising, cooking....). It would be such a cool website that Google would sponsor it and I wouldn't have to play the wish game ever again!

Since I will be doing a lot of computer work I will need this...


I want this Owl jar from Anthropologie!

Why do they have to be so expensive?

I would buy this beach house so I could go to Folly and snuggle with my favorite little nephew!

I am missing little Tristan big time! I know that sweet angel is growing everyday and I am missing it :(

Well, the "if I had a million dollars" post didnt help...
This is just how I feel tonight

 I blame the weather...

Oh well  I will try again tomorrow!

6 comments:

a girl and a pearl. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love Nashville and love Vandy - hubs graduated from there a few years ago. do you live near campus???

Amanda said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that owl jar!!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know the feeling.......Crappy Monday here too!
But tomorrow will be better :)

Natalie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

My husband's aunt works at Vandy's Children's.. Such an amazing place.

That house is to die for! Want a room mate?

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice post. Thanks.

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...