Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A WHOLE lot of nothing!

I am all over the place this week with my post! I am just spouting things off left and right! 
Hope you can keep up because this post is the same way...

I know I post a lot of pictures of baby Tristan on here but I just cant help it! He is precious...
I think this maybe the best picture yet of my brother and his sweet baby boy! 


Im a teeny bit jealous of the people on Oprah's favorite things yesterday! 

Hope in a Jar, the new VW bug, diamond earrings, Pottery barn jewelry box, Uggs, La Creuset
A girl can only dream, right?

This cracks me up...
I voted for Bristol again last night but I am a little scared for her if she wins! Death threats....really....its a Dancing Show people! Give the Girl a break! 
Why does Pink have grey hair?

I am mildly obsessed with the CanvasPeople!
I ordered some gifts from them for Christmas and they came today and I cried when I saw them because they turned out so good! After I give the gifts I will share them with you guys! LOVED how good they turned out!

I saw this today on The New Black blog and it made me laugh...



And Target commercials make me laugh out loud every time....
I was going to hunt down the videos on You Tube and all that mess but Kelly has already done it so go check them out over  there and be ready to laugh! Click here to check them out...

2 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am jealous of all Oprah's guests on her giveaway days. I have GOT to find out how to get tickets to her favorite things shows.

I think that cartoon is hilarious...glad you got a laugh out of it. :)

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is a GREAT picture of your brother and baby! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...