Thursday, December 30, 2010

Announcement...

Today is already over-How did that happen?

3 years ago on this day I was in a fancy black dress with shoes on that hurt my feet, fighting with a wedding planner...LOL! Oh yeah, I was also at my besties wedding! It was such a great night and day for that matter! I have said it before but the bestie is my sister! We are polar opposites if you saw us and hung out with us you would think "Really" but I can promise you one thing you would leave laughing(it maybe at us buts its all good)! She gets its, she gets me, she listens, she knows me, she is always there, she is the best bestie ever! I am thankful she married a guys that puts up with it and gets how important our friendship is!
Love you guys and Congrats for 3 years and many more to come!



I look a nervous wreck here...

I also had to throw in this picture from Stephs wedding of  my sweet friend Jayne and her husband because I love it- yes this is Sweet Anniston's parents! 

Ok here we go with the randomness! If you are new to my blog I promise that I can write in complete sentences and I can focus on one topic but tonight's its late and those things arent gonna happen!

I just set down and noticed this....

a candle...
 Well, I dont remember lighting it which means I have no idea its burning! How sad and scary is that! Oh goodness....

I cant believe I am showing you this but Hey, I have never been shy on here before!
Thats right that is my PILE of ironing. When is that gonna get done?

Today I had a doctors appointment!
 I have an announcement (you can catch up here)!
I am weaning off one of my medicines! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITING THIS IS!! My bladder is still looking great and I will always have to take medicine for it but they have decided that I can start to ween off this certain one! Honestly it brings tears to my eyes! Lets just cross our fingers that when I start to go off of it that things continue to heal and stay on the right track!!

6 comments:

Connie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congrats on stopping some of the medicine, you must be excited!
Happy New Year, hope 2011 will be a great one!

Miss Madison's Mommy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well at least you iron, I don't even know where ours is :) So exciting that you get to wean off a medicine, I'm sure it's a relief! Happy New Year Beth!

Miss Chelsea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I know the point of this post wasn't to show off your mirror over the mantle but I love it! Do you mind me asking where you got it?

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Prayers are going up for you! Hope 2011 is full of health, happiness and new journeys for you. Happy New Year!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hope your new year is full of great things, hun! Great news about the meds, but as far as the ironing goes - I have nothing positive to say. haha... i hate my ironing pile. I just hate it, it makes me SOOO SAD, lol!

Beautiful wedding pics, btw! :)

JulieAnn said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

http://www.myowlbarn.com/p/owl-lover-2011-calendar.html

I saw this and thought of you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...