Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Wrap Up....


Holy Moley Friends can you believe that Christmas over?
 It came and went and it conquered! 
I hope that you and your family had a FANTASTIC Holidays! We did it was low key and just family and it was nice! 
For some reason I didn't take a lot of pictures... I was lazy! Here are a few.... 

Zoe is ready! She just got done rolling around in her blankets so she is a big fur ball mess here! 


Zoe is not spoiled at all I promise! 


  
I had a canvas made for my brother of a picture that I found of my Pap-Paw and he actually has that exact hat that he was wearing in that picture which I think is cool!


Zoe is sporting her little shirt I got her! 

I liked this picture of my tree so I wanted to share....

It hasnt even started yet and Little Lady is snoozing....

I got my Mom and iPhone....

I got my Granny some  Uggs....

Too Cute...

I got the little brother some candles that he likes and a fire pit for his yard(sorry no picture and I dont know why some of these pic's are blurry)!

Just a quick picture of my wrapping this year.

I had a very owl Christmas!!! 






Here is the Snow globe that I got this year from my Granny! 

You honestly didnt think I would have a post without this little man did you?
He is saying "Hi to all Aunt Beth's blogging friends"! 

For the first time in 17 years Nashville had a white Christmas! 

I had to sneak in a picture of my outside decorations in the snow! 

So the Christmas decor is down but there is still lots of cleaning to do and putting stuff away. Is it just me but do you feel the need to clean, organize, throw out right after you put the Christmas decor away? I do I am cleaning and rearranging, here is a little preview....


Oh yeah did I mention I leave for New York in a few Days.....

YAY!!!!!

4 comments:

michelle ellis said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So glad you had a fun Christmas! Your home looks so beautiful!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aren't you glad you're not in NY right now???

I haven't cleaned anything up yet...I'm dying to have at it!

I love the owls.

Happy New Year!

Sara said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looks like a great Christmas!! LOVE your wrapping this year. So cute!

And yes, be glad you're not in NYC yet. My brother lives there, but his flight got canceled on Monday and he still hasn't made it back. Finally got booked on a flight for tomorrow morning. I don't think he minded the extra days at home though :)

Have fun!!

ashleycottrell said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your the letters you had hanging on your presents. Where did you get them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...