Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fives

I am little to excited about this weeks Fridays Five!


Just Me and My Life

Love my London Bus...


I will go here one day!


    Who doesnt love a little Tink-


 My Pap-Paw had a little red truck and my Mom gave us these the Christmas after he passed away and it will always be front and center on my tree!


Look at Precious Anniston on my tree!
Sweet girl! 

Love me some red glitter!

Cupcake Time! 

My friend Jenny gave me this little snowman and I love it!!

Showing some Nashville love...

My Ma-Ma(my Grannys Mom) made this and I LOVE it and will cherish it forever!

Also in my Ma-Ma's memory a red bird!


I cant wait to see your ornaments!
Grab the button...
Just Me and My Life
Come back and link up!!!!



6 comments:

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love Christmas ornaments! I hate that i missed this Friday Fives - I'll have to do a post on my favorite ornies, too :) Yes, every tree needs a little tink ;)
have a great weekend!

Allyson said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute Cute ornaments. Love the Rockettes!

Christina said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love these. Unfortunately my tree isn't finished yet, so I couldn't show my ornaments. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures turned out so great!

Mrs. K said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, I so wish I was home to participate in this one. Darn PCS right in the middle of the holiday season. Bah Hum Bug!
Anyway, your ornaments made me happy...Great topic!

Paige said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all your ornaments! That snowman is precious. Have a great weekend!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

girl I feel so horrible! I didnt know that you had done a Christmas ornament link up! I love your ornaments though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...