Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is Anyone There....

I swear I have not stopped blogging! I  honestly have not had one quiet minute in December! Its been crazy busy and there is no signs of it slowing down anytime soon! You all now I have a lot to say so it was killing me that I didnt have time to update! I am sure all of you have been busy bee's too!
So I have decided to post a picture post because if I tried to update you on everything that
has been going on you would be here hours reading!

Can you believe that this time next week Christmas will be over??? This holiday season has flown by! WOW

Some of the picture are in bad shape because lets be honest if I dont have to blog then I dont have time PhotoShop!

 
My Tree this year...

The Mantel... 


Present Time!



Snow globe Collection

Table Decor


I got to spend a few days with this ANGEL! I love that baby!!!

Are you Dying????
I am- I love him!
Happy First Christmas Baby Tristan!

 I got him a little North Face action!

There has been some major cooking going on as well!


Ok I am back and I hope that I still have a few readers!

12 comments:

Jenni said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm still a reader! :) I haven't been good about posting either. December is such a crazy month. I love your pictures, especially your mantle. I love looking at everyone's decorations!

Makay said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AW soooo cute!

How did you make that banner? Do you have a Cricut machine? Sorry- its the scrapbooker coming out in me... ;) Had to ask. :)

Everything looks beautiful- and OF COURSE we still read. :)

Ky

Ashley said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm totally with you! December has been crazy!

Your decorations are so so pretty!

Steph S. said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Posting regularly has really been a challenge this month, I agree. I've been working to get my new blog up off the ground and going - on January 1st, I will begin blogging at www.aprofessorswife.com, and will leave my little grad student's wife blog behind! Please be sure to head over to my new blog and join the site via google friend connect - I am excited!


Your tree is gorgeous - i'm loving all the red!

Have a merry Christmas, doll!

Katie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all of the Christmas decorations! Your tree is fabulous!

Ashleigh said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is the sweetest baby boy! I love your mantle and all of the decorations! So pretty! Merry Christmas!

californiadreamin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love those sparkly Christmas trees...and those cinnamon rolls, mmmmmm

Lauren Thomas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lookis BEAUTiful!

Jenna Renee said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm still here too! Love the pics! The baby is too cute. Is that your nephew? My niece, Selena, will be celebrating her first Christmas this year too. How old is he? Selena is 15 weeks today! :)

Merry Christmas!

Rebecca said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those North Face mittens are to die for!

I love your wrapping too...so coordinated!

Ben and Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the "Merry Christmas" sign! Those cinnamon rolls look heavenly!

Merry Christmas!

AMY said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your Christmas decor!
Tristan is very Precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...